NARS Hustler

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

3.0

on 2/28/2008 4:07:00 PM

I have this in the duo with Orgasm gloss. By itself, it can be a tad brown for my everyday look, but still a nice neutral on my medium, yellow/olive toned skin. Looks prettier and less murky on me than Butterfield 8, which has pink/mauve undertones. I Hustler combined or topped with Orgasm, but would not have purchased any of these colors separately. Fortunately, Nars comes out with great color combos.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Hustler is a very rich chocolate brown gloss that is very opaque, probably the most opaque gloss I've seen in a long time. Because the colour is so rich I would advise it against fairer skinned ladies as the colour may be harsh. But for us darker girls (maybe GGG and up) it's a lovely shade for fall. It's not *too* brown but not very mauve at all. I think it works best on its own (I can't imagine it paired up with a lipstick!) and will probably be buying it again.

on 3/10/2003 6:52:00 AM

I love the sleek packaging in these glosses and loved the fact it didn't have a taste or a smell. However, the colour was thick like milk chocolate and was very opaque without any shimmer. I wouldn't buy this shade again but would buy the product