NARS Hustler

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

3.2

on 12/9/2008 5:11:00 PM

I got the duo with Orgasm, fully not expecting to like Hustler on its own due to the not-so-great reviews... but I actually like it! I normally wear sheer-ish peach and beige colors so this is a nice change from routine. On my somewhat pigmented lips, Hustler is brown and milky with a lustrous pink undertone. O is just like the blush- bright and shimmery peachy pink. The quality of both is amazing - lasts and lasts. I think they're worth the money.

on 9/29/2007 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I too have the orgasm/hustler duo. Hustler is a milk chocolate color with no shimmer and definately looks like an early 90's lipcolor as previously stated. It makes me look more mature, which isn't the greatest thing. I use it more as a transformer of my other lipstick colors. My medium olivish coloring couldn't pull off this color on its own.

on 7/14/2007 3:20:00 PM

God, I wish I'd bought the Orgasm lip gloss duo. This was described as a pinky brown, but I saw NO pink in it. Its dark and kind of matte for a NARS gloss. There was a time when I would have worn it, but on my pale skin at my age, it just isn't working. But if a nice, rich, cocoa color works for you, then this is your gloss.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Hustler is a very rich chocolate brown gloss that is very opaque, probably the most opaque gloss I've seen in a long time. Because the colour is so rich I would advise it against fairer skinned ladies as the colour may be harsh. But for us darker girls (maybe GGG and up) it's a lovely shade for fall. It's not *too* brown but not very mauve at all. I think it works best on its own (I can't imagine it paired up with a lipstick!) and will probably be buying it again.

The name was the only thing I liked about this gloss. It was a very harsh semi matte brown.