NARS Cosmetics Hustler

No Image

3.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A bit too opaque for me. I can't believe anyone wears it over lipstick as it seems impossible that the lipstick color could be seen through this gloss! However, the color itself is not bad.

The name was the only thing I liked about this gloss. It was a very harsh semi matte brown.

on 7/18/2002 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hustler is a very opaque pinky brown, more brown than pink. It's too dark for my taste. I would have rathered that it was sheer.

on 2/28/2008 4:07:00 PM

I have this in the duo with Orgasm gloss. By itself, it can be a tad brown for my everyday look, but still a nice neutral on my medium, yellow/olive toned skin. Looks prettier and less murky on me than Butterfield 8, which has pink/mauve undertones. I Hustler combined or topped with Orgasm, but would not have purchased any of these colors separately. Fortunately, Nars comes out with great color combos.

on 9/29/2007 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I too have the orgasm/hustler duo. Hustler is a milk chocolate color with no shimmer and definately looks like an early 90's lipcolor as previously stated. It makes me look more mature, which isn't the greatest thing. I use it more as a transformer of my other lipstick colors. My medium olivish coloring couldn't pull off this color on its own.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i got this as a orgasm-huslter duo and i can imagine this gloss to be most pretty on black--hispanic skin tones. it s also very mature and has absolutely no shine. in the packaging, it almost looks like chocolate. it s very dark, if u put on alot u will look like a vampire or flash back to the early nineties makeup with all their dark lipsticks!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Hustler is a very rich chocolate brown gloss that is very opaque, probably the most opaque gloss I've seen in a long time. Because the colour is so rich I would advise it against fairer skinned ladies as the colour may be harsh. But for us darker girls (maybe GGG and up) it's a lovely shade for fall. It's not *too* brown but not very mauve at all. I think it works best on its own (I can't imagine it paired up with a lipstick!) and will probably be buying it again.

on 3/10/2003 6:52:00 AM

I love the sleek packaging in these glosses and loved the fact it didn't have a taste or a smell. However, the colour was thick like milk chocolate and was very opaque without any shimmer. I wouldn't buy this shade again but would buy the product

on 12/9/2008 5:11:00 PM

I got the duo with Orgasm, fully not expecting to like Hustler on its own due to the not-so-great reviews... but I actually like it! I normally wear sheer-ish peach and beige colors so this is a nice change from routine. On my somewhat pigmented lips, Hustler is brown and milky with a lustrous pink undertone. O is just like the blush- bright and shimmery peachy pink. The quality of both is amazing - lasts and lasts. I think they're worth the money.

on 7/14/2007 3:20:00 PM

God, I wish I'd bought the Orgasm lip gloss duo. This was described as a pinky brown, but I saw NO pink in it. Its dark and kind of matte for a NARS gloss. There was a time when I would have worn it, but on my pale skin at my age, it just isn't working. But if a nice, rich, cocoa color works for you, then this is your gloss.

Popular Lip Glosses