NARS Hustler

No Image

3.3

on 12/9/2008 5:11:00 PM

I got the duo with Orgasm, fully not expecting to like Hustler on its own due to the not-so-great reviews... but I actually like it! I normally wear sheer-ish peach and beige colors so this is a nice change from routine. On my somewhat pigmented lips, Hustler is brown and milky with a lustrous pink undertone. O is just like the blush- bright and shimmery peachy pink. The quality of both is amazing - lasts and lasts. I think they're worth the money.

on 2/28/2008 4:07:00 PM

I have this in the duo with Orgasm gloss. By itself, it can be a tad brown for my everyday look, but still a nice neutral on my medium, yellow/olive toned skin. Looks prettier and less murky on me than Butterfield 8, which has pink/mauve undertones. I Hustler combined or topped with Orgasm, but would not have purchased any of these colors separately. Fortunately, Nars comes out with great color combos.

on 9/29/2007 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I too have the orgasm/hustler duo. Hustler is a milk chocolate color with no shimmer and definately looks like an early 90's lipcolor as previously stated. It makes me look more mature, which isn't the greatest thing. I use it more as a transformer of my other lipstick colors. My medium olivish coloring couldn't pull off this color on its own.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i got this as a orgasm-huslter duo and i can imagine this gloss to be most pretty on black--hispanic skin tones. it s also very mature and has absolutely no shine. in the packaging, it almost looks like chocolate. it s very dark, if u put on alot u will look like a vampire or flash back to the early nineties makeup with all their dark lipsticks!!!

on 1/7/2007 8:42:00 PM

i have a medium asian complexion with yellow undertones. At first i thought this would be too dark but i was wrong.
Its a lovely mauvish nude opaque color. It suited me well.
I loved it and would def buy this again!

on 7/14/2007 3:20:00 PM

God, I wish I'd bought the Orgasm lip gloss duo. This was described as a pinky brown, but I saw NO pink in it. Its dark and kind of matte for a NARS gloss. There was a time when I would have worn it, but on my pale skin at my age, it just isn't working. But if a nice, rich, cocoa color works for you, then this is your gloss.

on 3/10/2003 6:52:00 AM

I love the sleek packaging in these glosses and loved the fact it didn't have a taste or a smell. However, the colour was thick like milk chocolate and was very opaque without any shimmer. I wouldn't buy this shade again but would buy the product

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A bit too opaque for me. I can't believe anyone wears it over lipstick as it seems impossible that the lipstick color could be seen through this gloss! However, the color itself is not bad.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a very different lipgloss than what i'm used to,usually nude shimmery types :) but this is pretty too :) it's an opaque,chocolate gloss. it can be applied lightly to sort of sheer it down.I needed a more "brown" gloss, and i'm glad i bought it.:)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Hustler is a very rich chocolate brown gloss that is very opaque, probably the most opaque gloss I've seen in a long time. Because the colour is so rich I would advise it against fairer skinned ladies as the colour may be harsh. But for us darker girls (maybe GGG and up) it's a lovely shade for fall. It's not *too* brown but not very mauve at all. I think it works best on its own (I can't imagine it paired up with a lipstick!) and will probably be buying it again.