TIGI Love, Peace & the Planet Eco Awesome Shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
TIGI Love, Peace & the Planet Eco Awesome Shampoo

Aloe vera leaf juice, water, sodium coco sulfate, decyl gluycoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, lavender leaf extract, geranium leaf extract, rosemary leaf extract, jojoba seed oil, panthenol, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, distearate, olealkonium chloride, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, orange peel oil, peppermint leaf oil, spearmint leaf oil, sweet almond oil, cranberry extract

Second favourite shampoo after Lush's Seanik (which is s bit stressful for my colour, of course).
The scent is great and i've had no allergic reaction so far (like i have from other "good brands" shampoo's often). The foam lathers well and its washed out finely.
My hair feels finally good without being too flat or too puffed up. No fuss, just a great shampoo.
The product is not tested on animals, has 71 % organic ingredients, great althogether!

on 8/10/2009 2:32:00 PM

This shampoo makes my hair very shiny and pretty soft, but super flat. I'm not sure what's building up on my hair. It has silicone in it, but one that is water soluble. I'm not too wild about the scent, but it's not bad. It's described as cranberry orange mint and smells kind of medicinal, but the scent doesn't stay. It's a nice shampoo if you are looking to green up your hair care, but you might want to look elsewhere if you crave volume.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

My hair is color treated & this formula cleans well w/o stripping my color or leaving my hair dried out. I have sensitive skin and I haven't had any allergic reaction in the week I've used it.

The shampoo has a sweet candy-like scent but it rinses out well & is very faint. Because it is sulfate free, it doesn't lather much which takes some getting used to because I am tempted to add more shampoo to get a rich layer of suds. It also has a thin consistency so it's easy to squeeze out too much from the tube.

If I continue to get good results, I may be hooked despite the price.

BTW, I tried this product by buying an introductory pack on tigi.com. For $25, I got the shampoo, leave-in conditioner, thickening lotion, a lip balm and shipping was included.