TiGi Love, Peace & the Planet Eco Awesome Shampoo

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
TiGi Love, Peace & the Planet Eco Awesome Shampoo

2.5

Aloe vera leaf juice, water, sodium coco sulfate, decyl gluycoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, lavender leaf extract, geranium leaf extract, rosemary leaf extract, jojoba seed oil, panthenol, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, distearate, olealkonium chloride, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, orange peel oil, peppermint leaf oil, spearmint leaf oil, sweet almond oil, cranberry extract

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I did not break out using this. This shampoo does add some moisture, but I still use conditioner after using this shampoo. It has an interesting smell, the smell itsn't that great, but it isn't horrible either. I like this product well enough to look past the scent of this product.

I came across this at my local grocery store and was instantly drawn towards the packaging and the eco-friendliness of it. But i saw the price and was turned off. Then a couple days later i found almost the entire line being sold at Ross for like $4 each! Of course I grabbed all I could, and used the shampoo and conditioner only once, and I think I had a reaction to it because the next day, I had broken out on my scalp, and then developed swelling limph nodes because of it. I was so freaked out, I had no idea what it was so I went to the doctor. We don't know if this was the cause but i am super skeptical of it. I still have this rash on my head, and I think I'm going to throw it away. I've NEVER in my life had an allergic reaction to a hair product before. The smell is great in the bottle, but using it in the shower, it's kind of gross. I don't really like the way it lathers either. Feels like I am putting honey on my head. Maybe I got a defected one because it was resold from Ross? Sorry about the rant.