TiGi Love, Peace & the Planet Eco Awesome Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Combination
TiGi Love, Peace & the Planet Eco Awesome Shampoo

3.2

Aloe vera leaf juice, water, sodium coco sulfate, decyl gluycoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, lavender leaf extract, geranium leaf extract, rosemary leaf extract, jojoba seed oil, panthenol, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, distearate, olealkonium chloride, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, orange peel oil, peppermint leaf oil, spearmint leaf oil, sweet almond oil, cranberry extract

on 6/13/2012 9:43:00 PM

I bought this after reading about sulfates. I got it from amazon. Received a soaked box and the shampoo was leaking. There was still a decent amount of shampoo left and since I was too lazy to call amazon and ask for a replacement, I transferred what was left into an empty shampoo bottle. I'm not a fan of the scent but it does disappear. Used with the conditioner, it made my fair soft and shiny but was just flat . I don't like the products enough to repurchase but it was just ok.

I came across this at my local grocery store and was instantly drawn towards the packaging and the eco-friendliness of it. But i saw the price and was turned off. Then a couple days later i found almost the entire line being sold at Ross for like $4 each! Of course I grabbed all I could, and used the shampoo and conditioner only once, and I think I had a reaction to it because the next day, I had broken out on my scalp, and then developed swelling limph nodes because of it. I was so freaked out, I had no idea what it was so I went to the doctor. We don't know if this was the cause but i am super skeptical of it. I still have this rash on my head, and I think I'm going to throw it away. I've NEVER in my life had an allergic reaction to a hair product before. The smell is great in the bottle, but using it in the shower, it's kind of gross. I don't really like the way it lathers either. Feels like I am putting honey on my head. Maybe I got a defected one because it was resold from Ross? Sorry about the rant.

on 2/9/2011 7:53:00 AM

I like this shampoo a lot. There is just something strange about the smell.. It smells like orange when you use it, but afterwards, it smells like nail polish. My boyfriend think it smells of liqourice.. hmm

Second favourite shampoo after Lush's Seanik (which is s bit stressful for my colour, of course).
The scent is great and i've had no allergic reaction so far (like i have from other "good brands" shampoo's often). The foam lathers well and its washed out finely.
My hair feels finally good without being too flat or too puffed up. No fuss, just a great shampoo.
The product is not tested on animals, has 71 % organic ingredients, great althogether!

on 8/10/2009 2:32:00 PM

This shampoo makes my hair very shiny and pretty soft, but super flat. I'm not sure what's building up on my hair. It has silicone in it, but one that is water soluble. I'm not too wild about the scent, but it's not bad. It's described as cranberry orange mint and smells kind of medicinal, but the scent doesn't stay. It's a nice shampoo if you are looking to green up your hair care, but you might want to look elsewhere if you crave volume.