TiGi Love, Peace & the Planet Eco Awesome Shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
TiGi Love, Peace & the Planet Eco Awesome Shampoo

4.5

Aloe vera leaf juice, water, sodium coco sulfate, decyl gluycoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, lavender leaf extract, geranium leaf extract, rosemary leaf extract, jojoba seed oil, panthenol, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, distearate, olealkonium chloride, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, orange peel oil, peppermint leaf oil, spearmint leaf oil, sweet almond oil, cranberry extract

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I did not break out using this. This shampoo does add some moisture, but I still use conditioner after using this shampoo. It has an interesting smell, the smell itsn't that great, but it isn't horrible either. I like this product well enough to look past the scent of this product.

on 3/23/2010 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I Love this shampoo!!

It lathers well and doesn't strip my 3a/b curls, they are left shiny and bouncy and very touchable and it works fabulously with it's matching conditioner -HG now in my permanent rotation along with Tigi's Foxy curls combo.(I get bored just using one LOL)
A nice minty/orangy fragrance .The conditioner is very moisturising and works great as a deep conditioner- leaves my hair ultra smooth. Thanks Tigi <3