3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

This is my go to eyeliner for my waterline. It stays on but smudges easy if you need it to. There are so many colors to choose from and they are cheap so you don't feel bad about buying them all. I love breaking the point down so its more rounded, and using that on my waterline, it makes for better coverage and I only need to do one swipe. My only issue is the new pencils don't fit in my ulta pencil sharpener very well...they go in but I have to use my teeth to pull them out!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

I love this eyeliner! It's small so i can carry it in my bag with me, plus it is really black! It is very smooth to apply, and it lasts on my waterline! I do wish it was a little cheaper since its kind of small, but i will buy this again [:

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesHazel

10 years ago

I have the sephora nano liners in glitter black and iced brown. These are both beautiful colors that last very long and are very pigmented. For only $5 US, these are a real steal. Just make sure they fit in your sharpener, because I was having issues with using this in the grind house sharpener from Urban Decay.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

I really liked this eyeliner and it was really affordable and easy to apply. The nano eyeliner in 03 pure white is really creamy and easy to blend. I wish I would have bought this in pure beige, though, because it would look more natural on the lower lash line to brighten up eyes. I do use the pure white eyeliner on my lower lash line even though it's not as natural; I just don't apply very much because these are really pigmented.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

I've been pretty pleased so far with the ones I've tried..the pigment is true to the names- I forget the exact ones I have but one is a silverish blue, and the other is a silvery green. The blue one I like because while the pigmentation is nice, it's not a crazy color- adds definition without being too loud. Same with the green one. They also go on pretty well, I don't have to tug a whole lot. Wouldn't hesitate to get a different color, since they are all pretty unique. I also love the dark brown one called "Coffee"...it's gorgeous, well pigmented, glides on....love it!

About reviewer (609 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

10 years ago

I bought this eyeliner as I was out of town and just needed something as I cannot live without eyeliner. I wasn't expecting much from this, but I was so pleasantly surprised!!! The formula is richly pigmented, smooth and creamy. Easy to apply and lasts all day (with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Potion). I have this is Black, and I plan on going back to Sephora next week to get some more colours. Price is great too!!! I highly recommend.

About reviewer (194 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

10 years ago

I have this in Pure Beige to line my lower lash line. It is creamy and easy to apply. It does brighten my eyes. However, it can be flaky and requires blending. Lasts all-day.

About reviewer (189 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

10 years ago

I have this in Golden Sand, and I'm pretty pleased with it. For only $5 it's a very good deal, and really, it lasts a long time. This stuff doesn't just smudge on its own, so that's a plus, but does allow for some fingertip smudging so you can alter the thickness of the line you get. It doesn't go on all that easily, at least for me, and that's why I give it four lippies and not five. I'm also a fan of this liner because there are no parabens, and a limited amount of chems. Would buy again.

About reviewer (161 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

from

10 years ago

i got this in dark brown and i really love it! it stays on all day and its easy to smudge if you want to. Also really easy to apply.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

10 years ago

I was looking for a black pencil liner to use occasionally (I usually use brown and this fit the bill. Blendable, dark black... $5.00. Works for me!

About reviewer (116 reviews)

Age36-43