3.7

price range

Reviews

fromAimbl

3 years ago

I have multiples in a variety of colors. Performs well, doesn't tug skin, is somewhat waxy so color doesn't migrate, is cheap. I like a bronze brown that can double as a lip pencil to tone down some lip products. Only issue is a couple smell strongly of wax. This is a problem that even the cheapest WnW pencils don't have. But, I will still continue to buy. Also like the fact that they aren't very long and can fit in tight spaces or small pouches. Contrary to other reviewers, I find these easy to sharpen in my WnW sharpener (the kind you buy for a dollar that has dual openings for fat and skinny pencils).

About reviewer (517 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

5 years ago

Remarkable for USD$3!! On sale (normally $5), so I have a blue, light brown, coffee, chlorophyll, emerald green & of course black. The black ones I use the most & even though they are short & a bit of a pain to sharpen... but despite those difficulties these little liners are awesome! Easily misplaced thou. They are soooo richly pigmented, the black ones are HG material! I don't really like to line my true waterline but right under where my lashes meet I line directly below & I haven't gotten bad panda eyes. If I didn't keep losing these as they are so small they would be perfect oh well gotta order a few more next time I order off sephora.com !! These rivals any pencils out there. I constantly rotate my liners based on my mood (pencil, liquid, gel & also when i get something new that is on the top of the pile!!). I always keep a couple of the black ones around. They never cease to amaze me how well they perform on oily lids & humid hot weather. I use all kinda brands from wnw/NYC to MAC. These pencils may be small & have a small price tag but good things come in small packages. I'm so going to stock up!!! I wish I had gotten the bday gift from sephora w the silver green pencil.

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

2.0

5 years ago

I have this liner in Pearl beige, and while I like the color a lot my problem is that it does not fit into a standard pencil sharpener. I should not have to buy a special sharpener for every pencil I own that is a mm off of standard size. using the sharpener I had made the wood jagged and Im not putting that near my eyes. so in the trash it goes

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0

6 years ago

Super affordable (only $5!), easy to apply, and the color selection is lovely. Unfortunately, they don't last very long on me, with or without primer) and the darker colors transfer onto my upper lid (the black one is especially guilty of this). The matte shades have great pigmentation but the glittery ones do not.

About reviewer (96 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

I bought the white eyeliner pencil for inner eye brightness and I REALLY dig this stuff, no need to buy the big name expensive brands in my opinion. glides beautifully.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

6 years ago

I have been using this liner forever! Usually I use a liquid liner on my top lids and use this one on my waterline. Once in a while I'll use this one on the top, but don't feel as though the precision or pigment comes out as well as a liquid liner, even if freshly sharpened. The color lasts pretty long, most of the day and is easily smudged if you are going for that look. Lately I've been creating a base line on my top lid, smudge, and then create another line over it with a liquid liner, and then tight line. Perfect smoky type of look. No allergic reactions or anything like that, but I also do not typically have sensitivity to eyeliner products. I have only used this in Midnight Black (01). I have an extra Ulta liner hanging around, but would and will definitely repurchase once I use up all the ones I am currently using!

About reviewer (286 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I really like this i have it in midnight black it stays on and is very pigmented

About reviewer (31 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrown

EyesHazel

6 years ago

This review is only for the black liner. When I ran out of my UD Zero pencil I picked this up on a whim. I'm glad I did. This is my favorite pencil liner of all time. It's very soft so it applies smooth and the pigmentation is fantastic. It didn't crumble/flake as much as UD Zero did and in my opinion had better staying power and blendability. It's great for the waterline. I love that these liners are short too because I find that gives me more control. I'd buy this liner again and again and again without hesitation.

About reviewer (248 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

7 years ago

This eyeliner was very creamy and very pigmented. I have oily eyelids so this product was a bit to creamy and just glided right off but worked really well for a smudged look. It's looks AMAZING in the waterline but if you don't set it, it will be gone in 1 or 2 hours. For $5 it's a good eyeliner I won't be repurchasing because there are others that stay and look amazing. I have this eyeliner to my sister who has normal even dry eyelids sometimes and see is really enjoying it.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGray

7 years ago

I bought this to use in my waterline to brighten up my eyes. I have it in pure white. It definitely does a nice job in brightening up my eyes and even though it's white it doesn't look too harsh. Not really long lasting but that's usual for me, I am a contact lens wearer and I rub my eyes and use drops a lot. I did my sister-in-laws makeup one day and I used this on her and she loved it! I will repurchase this when I run out and maybe pick up some more colors.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age19-24