Smashbox Lip Gloss - Expose

Smashbox Lip Gloss - Expose

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is my everyday go-to lip gloss. I love the faint vanilla scent, and the gloss is strangely moisturizing. I have very dry lips, and chapstick and many other lip balms do not seem to help. However, whenever I use this lip gloss, I find that my lips are very smooth and moisturized the next day (all the dry cracked bits had come off).

I love the shade Expose, because it is such a sheer nude color that it works really well for the days you don't want a very loud lip color. I use this shade mostly during the work week while I'm at work. I love the lip brush because it deposits a lot of product, and I don't have issues with the brush hairs splitting or bending out of shape or anything. I think as long as you're just a little bit careful when you put the wand back into the gloss, you'll be fine.

A really nice shimmery peach colour that goes well with any makeup look. It smells kind of like vanilla, it's really good :) Kind of expensive, but I got this free with my Shoppers Optimum points.

For a gloss this was very expensive. However I really liked the color. It was perfect for my skin tone (which is pale). Would not repurchase because of price.

on 6/17/2009 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a sheer peach color that has a glimmer and shine to it. It has a brush applicator. I have this in a large tube .20 oz. Wouldnt buy again because the color doesnt show up well on me.

Popular Lip Glosses