no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

Nov/30/2012

It's ok. It doesn't blend perfectly, and you have to pay a little more attention to what you are doing. There are definitely better brushes out there for this same purpose, so I'd keep looking. This isn't a cheap mistake.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Feb/26/2011

This is by far the best dome/blending brush I have ever used. costs a small fortune,$ 52 CAD I believe. BUT MY GOD. I sucked at blending until i bought this brush. I had been using two MAC 217s but still couldn't make a soft, gradient blend until I got this. The best part about it, is you need to apply almost no preasure to your face, and its super fast at doing its thing! It's made …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

Aug/02/2010

I love this brush, I thought it would be more like a typical "windsheild wiper" brush but it is'nt, it's great for blending. I looked at/felt it in the store first then ordered it online with 30% off and free shipping... I thought that was'nt a bad deal since they rarely go on sale. I would repurchase this brush if needed even if I could'nt find it on sale.

About reviewer (117 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

Feb/17/2010

Good brush for blending. So far I'm happy with mine. I haven't washed it yet. Very very soft brush.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Oct/25/2009

for me this brush is like mac 226 or chanel #3 brush...its smaller and softer than mac 224 coz sometimes mac 224 gets a bit scratchy...chanel one isnt available here and mac 226 is LE thats why i got this to replace those....this is my first nars brush...i love it coz it gets to my crease and blends well...if i could only use one brush or my eyes this would do the trick...can be used to pack …Read more

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

Oct/23/2009

I love this brush! I actually had it for some time before I found my personal ideal use for it. This is a fluffy brush. I found it to be perfect for the application of my Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder under my eyes. WOW! Love it. For me, it is too big for blending eyeshadows on my small lids.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (151 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Apr/30/2009

This is a beautiful brush! I had a scratchy cheap mark blending brush and was looking to replace it. This one had great reviews and yes, I am a sucker for all things NARS. It's got some heft to it which I like and it is pretty to look at as far as brushes go. Super super soft and disperses color perfectly. I used it today to apply a highlight shade to my brow bones (NARS AAE) and to blend …Read more

About reviewer (766 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Dec/09/2008

This brush is so soft and luxurious, I want to cuddle with it! Great for coloring the lid, or a really soft crease. The handles on these brushes are long, but perfectly weighted. Artist brushes, for sure!

About reviewer (161 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Sep/20/2008

I love this brush because it's INCREDIBLY soft compared to the MAC 224. It's pretty good for crease shadows, however it's kind of small. If it were fluffier like the 224 I would love it more, however I would definitely buy another one if I needed it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (48 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBlack

Jun/20/2008

This is my can't-live-without shadow brush. Its a very large dome shape that gives you a sheer (build able of course) application that blends beautifully. I use this everyday in my crease (I'm not a fan of very precise or obvious crease shadows) A must have!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (151 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure