Burt's Bees Baby Bee Solid Perfume [DISCONTINUED]

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Solid Perfume [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I really love this perfume! After reading rave reviews, I decided to swap for it. It smells just like most of the Baby Bee line. It smells like Apricot with a little baby powder. It's not too strong, which is good for me because I am extremely sensitive to smells. Too bad they have discontinued this item, but I found it is really similar to the new Baby Bee All Better Balm...just in a different container.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this scent! I am already a fan of the Baby Bee Soap and this little pot of fragrance is quite similiar. It is a soft blend of apricot, honey and a bit of vanilla. Wearing it makes you feel all comfy cozy...I work closely with clients in the healthcare field and I can put this on without having to worry that it is too much...I put a dab on the top of my little poodles head after I brush him, it seems to settle him down for the night..All in all a gem of a scent and I am sorry to hear it has been discontinued.

on 8/2/2006 8:16:00 PM

What a charming scent! I got Burt's Bees Baby Bee Solid Perfume untried in swap recently, and I am very glad I have it. I just wore it for the first time today, and I just love it. I expected it to smell like honey based on the Burt's Bees brand, but it actually smells of apricots and light vanilla/cream, and maybe a dollop of light honey. Beautifully soothing, calming, and comforting. I so wish my skin smelled this way naturally. It does kind of smell natural, in an enhanced way. It's a soft and sweet fragrance, not overpowering at all. I wish it was stronger and lasted longer, of course. It's delicious, to put it simply. The packaging is a little glass pot/jar with a screw-top lid. It's cute and portable, but it could also be easier to apply if it was a stick solid perfume, not something that you have to dig your nails into. I hate getting it under my long nails. The solid perfume itself is very soft, at least in the summertime, and easily spreads on the skin like a cream and sinks in right away with a little rubbing. I really love this solid perfume, and am extremely upset that it's no longer made. I'm happy to have it. It's too small, though, and can't really be found anymore. I'm afraid I'll go through it too fast and won't be able to replace it. ::pout:: It's goodness in a lil' pot while it lasts, however. continued >>

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is the most amazing scent! It's one of the best osmanthus scents I've ever found. It's a very comforting blend of osmanthus, honey, myrhh, roses and I think they also add some apricot kernal oil to the mix. It's very light and almost etheral; yet fragrant and what I would call a sunny, joyous scent. But why did Burt's Bee's stop making this?? Please bring it back -- in a bigger jar and I'll be very happy. It is truly something I don't ever want to be without.
EDIT 3/31/07 -- Lucky for me I found Keiko Mecheri Fleurs d'Osmnthus -- which is a pretty much dead on perfect to this fragrance.

I got lucky enough to find a jar of this on ebay and am I ever glad I did!! It is the best smell EVER--- like a combination of honeyed apricots and baby powder. It's really light too which is nice for me because strong perfumes give me a headache. I absolutely hate that this has been discontinued, but I have some good news for the ladies who want to try this stuff or who are already in love with it: I called Burt's Bees today and they said if they get enough requests they will consider bringing it back! SO, let's get our beloved Baby Bee perfume back on the shelves! You can either call BB directly at 866-422-8787, or email them using the form on their website.

I loved this stuff. I was given a sample size and used it in no time...and can't find it any where. This is the best summer time scent, light and subtle.

on 4/25/2005 11:22:00 AM

Got this in a swap b/c I can't seem to find it anywhere. Typical BB's super-cute, old timey packaging (small glass jar with a screw top). The solid itself is pretty waxy and soft. Feels a lot like BB's hand creams, actually. Scent is lovely--jammy apricot with a little honey or vanilla. Supremely sweet and comforting, but not overpowering. Lasting power is very poor, however. Barely a half-hour, but it's enjoyable while it lasts.

I love this perfume, LOVE! It smells heavenly....like fresh apricots and clean baby. I use it occasionally on my daughter, but most often on me. I'm so sad it's been discontinued!

on 12/6/2005 9:26:00 AM

i got so lucky with this on ebay, i bought the only one listed...i'm so glad i did! it's bigger than i thought, and of course, it smells sooo good. my boyfriend really likes it, which is always a plus. he said it reminds him of something from his childhood in a really good way, but he can't put his finger on what it is. i love the entire baby bee line! and most of the other products, too.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

How sad...I did not know this had been discontinued. I love this scent. I had one and used it from time to time in college and afterward here and there when I was wanting to smell MYSELF more than wear a cologne. What a shame.

Popular Fragrances