Freshlook ColorBlends Contact Lenses - Amethyst

No Image

1 review

Amethyst is probably the best color in their ColorBlends line. This is a subtle purple color that actually looks very natural. When I'm wearing these lenses, people always comment on my eyes and how they look naturally beautiful. They kind of look more greyish than purple. But again, it looks so natural. This is my favourite color and I've used about six to eight packs of these (6 in each pack).

They feel very comfortable in the eyes and you definitely dont feel like something is in your eyes. I have extremely sensitive eyes, in days I'm not wearing my freshlook lenses, I use Johnson's Moist everyday disposables. These are also very reasonably priced and I will continue using them.

When opening the lenses packaging, be careful since I've been cut numerous times by the packaging. But other than that, I really love this product.

Overall a great line of products, definitely check them out and see what colors you like! They also give free samples on their website so it never hurts to check these out!

Popular Accessories