3.5

price range

Reviews

1.0

4 years ago

Clothes run very small compared to actual size, are poor quality too. Washed once the seams will no longer appear straight, rather it seems as though they cut and stitched the fabric on the bias so it's twisted and useless. Of course you don't know this until after its washed so no way it can be returned. I don't care how inexpensive it is, you get what you pay for and if it's wear and toss then you're will be spending more than you bargained for in the long run.

About reviewer (950 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

I needed a nice dress for to attend a wedding. I tried all kinds of dresses on at different places. I was passing by a Forver 21 and decided to go in. I found one for about $20.00 that made me soooo happy. It looked like it was just made for me in a soft periwinkle color which is a great color for me.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

5 years ago

Forever 21 is part of a genre of ladieswear stores that also includes Pretty Girl, Joyce Leslie, Danice, Easy Pickins, Rainbow, Charlotte Russe and other places. Not only do I shop here, but my boyfriend's mom as well as my mom shops here as well so it's truly for all ages. They have products ranging from casual to business wear, to shoes and purses. The price range is generally decent. You can get high quality clothing for far less than what you'd pay at Walmart, Target or Sears. I'm always looking for sources of office clothes such as sweaters, button shirts, slacks and blazers. I can find all of those items at Forever 21 and its competitors, especially Danice. If Wagner's operas were called Gesamtkunstwerk, or the complete artwork, these stores are like the shopping version of that.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

from

5 years ago

Over the summer, my mall finally got a Forever21. At first I thought the clothes were a little too edgy/hipster or something for my tastes, but they actually have a lot of cute clothes. In Ontario Canada, their prices for some of the items -especially the basics- are soooo cheap, even cheaper than H&M. The store itself is pretty huge, mine has two floors with an escalator and a men's section which my boyfriend surprisingly likes. This store has become one of my favourites and I hope their clothing always stays affordable!

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

6 years ago

I totally agree with the previous review, they have nice and fashionable clothes but you couldn't wear it for the rest of your life

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

6 years ago

Not good quality but trendy clothes! I got a floral skirt and love it! Buy when they have a big sale. The clothes on regular price, $20 for a paper-thin tank isn't worth it. got lots of tanks from them( only $1.80!) the crop tops are a bit thin in my opinion. overall, if you're trying to save money, this is a place for you.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

6 years ago

Forever 21 is absolutely my favourite clothing store; I have so many clothes from there, they should sponsor me haha But I have to admit the store is kind of weird. In my opinion, it's either really cheap or really expensive... no in the middle. For example, you can get some tanks for $2-$5, but then others will be $20-$40. You can buy a shirt for $3, then there are shirts for $45. You can buy a pair of jeans for $7, then $34? I personally refuse to spend $20+ on a tank top, but like I said that's just me & my opinion. With that being said, I mostly only buy clothing when there is a sale or the "cheap clothes." When there is a sale/deal like buy one get one free it's definitely a good idea to take advantage of it. I once snagged a bodycon dress for $5! I'm not sure if it's only the employees in the stores in my city, but they could be a little more friendly, helpful, & attentive. Aside from the expected & basic training, "Welcome to Forever 21," no one really says anything to me or checks on me, asks if I'm all right, or if I need help finding this or that. Lastly, something I admire even though I'm a tiny woman (5'2" & 105 lbs) is that they do have a plus size line (Forever 21+) & they're not stereotypical "frumpy" plus sized clothes. They actually provide great-looking styles & outfits for teenagers & adults. I always respect a company that provides for everybody. I recommend this store for anyone who wants to look good without necessarily spending a ton of money.

About reviewer (362 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

6 years ago

I love this stuff so much it's so cheap

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

3.0

6 years ago

The clothes there are nice but most of the things are too big on me. I dont know why. I have never purchased anything from this store.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

7 years ago

I always find something here that I love to wear! Sometimes it can be a mess though but most of them are well kept. Most of my wardrobe comes from here. Love it!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair