L'Oreal Clean Artiste Eye Makeup Remover

L'Oreal Clean Artiste Eye Makeup Remover

3.8

GREEN BOTTLE / Waterproof & Long Wearing: Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl, Palmitate, Dipotassium, Phosphate, Panthenol, Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl, Biguanide, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride. ~~~BLUE BOTTLE / 100% Oil-Free: Water, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Laureth 8 Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Allantoin, Magnesium Laureth 8 Sulfate, Magnesium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Oleth Sulfate, Magnesium Oleth Sulfate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, FIL

on 7/17/2017 9:53:00 AM

It burns my eyes! I would not recommend.

**Review for Clean Artiste WATERPROOF & LONG WEARING Eye Makeup Remover (green bottle)**

For the price, this product is great for removing stubborn waterproof mascara. I apply the remover with a cotton round and gently wipe away mascara. It contains oil, so your eye area is left with a bit of residue afterwards, however, if you're like me and cleanse your face immediately after this step, it's not a problem. My face wash easily removes any residue left behind.

on 7/25/2015 11:46:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This review is for the Clean Artiste Waterproof and Long wearing eye makeup remover ( the one in the green bottle). I was looking for a cheaper alternative to Smashbox It's a Wrap waterproof makeup remover. Clean Artiste did remove my waterproof mascara and eyeliner easily but it was a bit irritating to my eye. Has no fragrance.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This review is for the waterproof version in the green bottle.

By itself, this is a 3-star product that effectively removes eye makeup. It does compare to neutrogena oil-free in how it makes skin feel and the type of residue it leaves behind, but... I went through this bottle way too quickly to justify buying it again.

I had to really soak up several cotton rounds and saturate them completely in order to remove everything, and I don't wear a lot of makeup, either. Maybe my bottle was defective, but I'll just stick with neutrogena or lancome from now on.

on 3/12/2016 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Does what it suppose to

on 1/31/2015 11:51:00 AM

It takes waterproof and long wear makeup off. It does not sting my eyes. It does leave some of a residue but it's no big deal because I wash my face after using the makeup remover.

on 1/12/2015 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

I've been using the waterproof (green) formula for several years. It easily and quickly removes both waterproof mascara and long-wear lip color. On my eyes, I dribble a bit of Clean Artist onto either a fold of tissue or a cotton pad, hold the damp pad against my eye for less than a minute, then gently wipe the makeup off. No tugging or stretching, clean eyes. If you are going to reapply makeup, it works best to wash with soap and warm water to remove any Clean Artiste residue.

Gets rid of my eye makeup fast! Recommend for waterproof and regular eye makeup. You will love it!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i love this remover, the green one for waterproof makeup, sometimes its hard to find here, i get happy when i see they have it at target, it really removes the toughest makeup, i like it better than high end brands

on 8/25/2014 10:55:00 PM