Innoxa Triple-Action Gel Wash

3.8

on 4/14/2017 8:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this product due to the good reviews and have almost finished one tube and actually repurchased another when I decided to try a sample of another AHA cleanser - which amazingly cleared up my clogged pores on my nose and smoothed out the bumpy texture I thought I was going to have for life and started to heal the acne that had been plaguing my jaw. Even though this cleanser was gentle, non drying and left my skin feeling clean and plump it was also not doing it's job as a cleanser.

on 7/26/2010 12:18:00 AM

I got a good sample of this and used it a while back. I really liked it and it made my face feel really clean, although it has little beads in it i didnt feel it really exfoliated. Regardless ill probably buy the full size in the future

So far I've only used a (generous) sample for about a week but my skin feels really really nice and NOT tight. Doesn't burn the eyes either and it's such a convenient all-in-one product.

on 6/13/2009 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

This review is for Skinline-defy.

This is a mild facewash. It come in form of a clear non-fragranced, non-foaming gel and has a few tiny beads. It effectively removes makeup as well as the smudged mascara around my eyes. The product comes in a pumped bottle which locks if you twist the top. Personally I love this feature of it.

NOTE: If you are used to stripping facewashes, you might psychologically struggle with this. Initially I was convinced that this product didn't clean my face well enough, contrary to the evidence. Now after having used this for over a year, I can clearly see how bad a harsh facewash are for the skin.

My skin is loving this facewash so I will definitely buy again.