H2O Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment

H2O Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment
Face Oasis Hydrating TreatmentFace Oasis Hydrating Treatment

4.4

Homosalate: 8.0%, Oxybenzone: 5.0%, Octisalate: 4.0%, Avobenzone: 3.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Butylene Glycol, Butylparaben, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, C14-22 Alcohols, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diazolidinyl Urea, Dimethicone, DNA, Ethylparaben, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Isobutylparaben, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Linalool, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Phospholipids, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Silica, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine, Trisiloxane, Ulva Lactuca Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract.

Wow! Found this in discount at Marshalls, glad I gave it a try. It's sticky at first, but so refreshing, soaks right in and makes my skin feel hydrated without feeling weighed down or simply covered up by a silicone based formula. It's light and refreshing, perfect for my needs and does not break me out.. 5 stars!

on 10/13/2016 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

For someone like myself who has extremely dry skin, I was constantly on the look out for a moisturizer that would give me enough hydration to last throughout the day - which can be a challenge. I discovered the H2O brand at Ulta and I am so glad that I did. The moisturizer has been a definite game changer for me.
Normally when I would get out of the shower, I would moisturize my face right away. Most of the moisturizers that I would use would sink into my skin, but then by the time I went to apply my makeup, my face was as dry as a desert. I'm happy to say that this is definitely not the case with this moisturizer. It doesn't sit on top of the skin - it definitely gets absorbed, but my skin holds onto that moisture, which makes it so much easier to apply foundation. It has been amazing for my skin and it is definitely something that I will continue to repurchase over and over again.
I've been impressed with all of the H2O products that I've tried - if this is a moisturizer that worked for you, then I highly encourage you to check out the rest of this brand. And for those out there that have very dry skin, definitely check this out - like I said, it's been a complete game changer for me.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff is awesome! I have severely dry skin and this is the best moisturizer I have ever used hands down!

Got a sample and instantly loved it! My face felt well hydrated after applying it as a mask.

on 6/27/2016 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Keeps my face hydrated. The texture is sticky when you first apply, but, it absorbs into your skin quickly. I'm pleased with this product and would recommend this product to those with dry skin.

This product is the only thing that keeps my skin nice and hydrated during very harsh Canadian winters. My face used to get so dry that every time the wind blew, it felt like I was getting paper cuts on my face. I've been using this product for over 10 years and it hasn't failed me yet!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is an awesome moisturizer, it's light and hydrating, but I wish it didn't have such a heavy fragrance. The gel consistency is so easy to work with and you only need the tiniest amount of product, so I love how the product comes in a jar so I can't control how much I take out. The fragrance hasn't broken me out or anything but I can definitely smell it on my face when i'm done, and the product does feel a little sticky after application. I use this at night, so that's not a problem for me overall. But it does do what it says it's going to do, my face is left hydrated and calm.

on 6/6/2014 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really impressed with this. My skin has been a hot mess. Really, really dry. By mid-day, I feel like I've been riding a motorcycle in the wind; my skin feels really tight. So tight that it's really uncomfortable. When I first got this, though, I sort of passed it off because I was giving Paula's Choice skincare a whirl "and she's a guru", "and her products have GOT to be the best", etc. But really, they are not the best and this has really helped the hydration of my skin. It's a refreshing blue gel and it does feel extremely hydrating when first applied and continues to for a long time. I could live without the heavy fragrance, which of course Paula condemns, but you know what, it worked a hell of a lot better than her "Skin Recovery" line. I literally have been struggling with my skin for months now and FINALLY feel some relief and I think this is definitely part of it.

on 6/5/2014 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was given this so i could give my review to a beauty clinic in London. For my combination skin i found this really seeps in and softens, it gives my skin a new lease of life. Lovely! But can only use it once or twice a week more like a treatment or i may break out a little. The water base of it feels like nothing ive felt before as creams can be so heavy and cloggy on my pores. Price wise it is not cheap, but with this you pay for what you get xx

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I got this as part of my October Ipsy bag. And I am amazed. Why haven't I been using this moisturizer my whole life?! I am used to using cream-based moisturizers that feel a little heavy on my skin. But this lovely H2O product is gel-based. It absorbs a lot faster than typical moisturizers and leaves my face looking dewy and feeling soft. It also seems to plump up my skin and give it a glow. A major plus is that you literally need just a riny amount (a few droplet sized amount) and it gets your whole face moisturized. Love it.