Maybelline New York Stylish Smokes in Natural Smokes

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Maybelline New York Stylish Smokes in Natural Smokes

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Amazing, I cannot fault this product!

I didn't think I would like these eyeshadows but they are actually pretty good. I have a couple of these "smokes" and don't really have too many complaints.

love this! i don't use the liner shade, just because i like to use my liquid eyeliner. but they are all pigmented and long-wearing. doesnt crease even without a primer on my normal eyelids. love it!

This is pretty good but definitely not the best. I bought some cheap eyeshadows from wet n wild, and morphe brushes eyeshadows, and they are sooo buttery, and pigmented! This has pretty decent pigmentation, but it doesn't have that buttery texture I would like in an eyeshadow. I have this problem with all of maybelline's powder eyeshadows, but it might be just me cuz I have a thing for butteriness in eyeshadows:P the colours are okay, so I have it 4/5 since 3 is too harsh LOL

on 3/12/2014 1:59:00 PM

I love this quad. I suck at smokey eyes but this makes it easy AND natural looking and not batshit crazy looking! Not the softest most pigmented shadows ever but that is good since I am heavy handed.

This quad is one of the reasons I love Maybelline so much. Yes, I do put on another layer than if I was using Urban Decay, but I find it's payoff comparable to Clinique or better. The colors are classic and can be worn smoky or simple. I've really pretty much transitioned from H.E. to Maybelline because of products like this. For the record, I have dark brown eyes and I use dark brown liner with this. I brush the liner shade from the quad over my pencil liner and it stays on all day.

I am a sucker for a really good ad in a magazine and lately Maybelline has some really rockin ads for their eye shadow quads. I picked up "Natural Smokes" and "Chai Latte." I used an eye shadow primer (Lorac). The good: these quads have some of the most beautiful color combinations ever and they are dirt cheap. The bad: color payoff..requires patience. I had to keep dipping my brush and applying to get the degree of color I wanted. If you're on a budget, these aren't bad. If you can afford Urban Decay or MAC, resist the temptation.

I love this quad, I absolutley love the lid color. I've HEARD its a dupe for satin taupe from Mac. It's a gorgeous color. Anyways, when used properly it creates a beautiful smokey eye. Doesn't crease throughout the day when i put it over my NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk.LOVE LOVE LOVE

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really really like this quad actually. I wear it quite a bit, especially the "lid" color...the shimmery cool brown, which btw def needs a base or prepare for falling shimmer all over your under eye and cheek area. It's an easy go to for me. Is this spectacular? Well...no....but it's pretty dang good, especially for a low end item. Browns like these are always flattering for my blue eyes. The lid color is the star of this quad, the others are just less special but still nice enough / adequate.

on 7/11/2012 3:13:00 PM

I have used this quad almost daily because I love the colors but they aren't very pigmented :( I have to layer them quite a bit to get the colors to show. The consistency is great though and I love the price and how it makes my dark grey/blue eyes pop!! I'll probably continue to use and buy this product because I haven't found another affordable quad with these colors.