Maybelline Stylish Smokes in Natural Smokes

Maybelline Stylish Smokes in Natural Smokes

on 12/16/2015 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have to say that I have the old version of this eyeshadow quad, the one where all the shades are the in the same size pans. I've had this quad for years now, which yes, I admit is pretty gross and I should probably just buy a new one. I ran out of the lightest colour the fastest, which is probably why they've increased the pan size on that shade in the new packagaing. But the last three colours are still going strong. They are super creamy, no fall out and very highly pigmented. I use the darkest shade for filling in my brows since I have dark brows and it's a nice cool toned brown. Overall, this quad is well worth the money seeing as I've been using it for probably over 5 years now and the eyeshadow is just as good as it was when I first bought it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Amazing, I cannot fault this product!

I love these colors. I have both UD NAKED palettes, and I frequently reach for this instead! Yes, the pigmentation is a little low in comparison, but if I use a good eye primer, it's totally worth it!!! I love these colors for both a natural eye and a sexy smoky eye. Just use a primer first and save some money! :D

This quad is one of the reasons I love Maybelline so much. Yes, I do put on another layer than if I was using Urban Decay, but I find it's payoff comparable to Clinique or better. The colors are classic and can be worn smoky or simple. I've really pretty much transitioned from H.E. to Maybelline because of products like this. For the record, I have dark brown eyes and I use dark brown liner with this. I brush the liner shade from the quad over my pencil liner and it stays on all day.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Okay so I'll be totally honest- when it comes to eye shadows I'm a tiny bit of a makeup snob (not that I'm proud of that) but it's literally only when it comes to eye shadows. I always feel like if I'm going to buy an eye shadow, I'm okay with spending a little more if it means great pigmentation and staying power... But I digress.... I bought this quad because it was on clearance for like $3 or something ridiculous like that at Walmart, so I figured if it sucked I wouldn't cry over my $3. To my surprise, this is an awesome product. The colours are pigmented very nicely, rich, they blend great, and make a smokey eye fool proof. The liner colour is my favourite, I like to even use it in my crease for an extra dramatic look. I followed their directions just to see if it would turn out nice and it actually did! Oh how I wish I had this back when I was learning how to do a nice smokey eye! It's wonderful for beginners! I don't think it's a lot of money even at regular price, so you should definitely try this one out!

on 9/30/2013 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've had this for awhile and it is such a great kit. I do wish that they had kept all the colors the same size and the most used shades in this are tiny....so silly. But anyhow, this is such a great neutral palette but instead of using the taupe lid shade in this I use the Maybelline single in tastefully taupe which is very pigmented and fabulous! The taupe included in the palette isn't super pigmented but does work in a pinch if you use a few coats. When I run out of this I will rebuy for it's one of my most used items.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I use this quad every time I wear makeup because the darkest shade is perfect for my eyebrows! The lightest shade is great for all over the lids for minimal makeup & I use the darker shades if I want a smokey eye. I think they've re packaged it since I bought mine, but it's a great natural smokey palette.

This is definitely my favorite drugstore eye shadow quad of all time. Its my standard day-to-day smokey look. I use it for day time and amp it up for a sexy night time look. I adore this colors and think they work so well together. I've hit pan and that says a lot considering I have a ton of other quads. I'll get into each color and what I like about them.

Matte Cream White(Highlight)- A little sheer, least pigmented color of them all, but make a nice matte highlight or to put over blended color to tone it out.

Shimmery Taupe(Lid)- A beautiful taupe color with shimmer, some sparkle. Very pigmented.

Medium Brown(Crease)- This color is a satin finish and perfect for the crease. Its a deep brown.

Black-Brown- This shade is a combination of black and brown in a matte finish. The color is perfect for taking your eyes into a night look.

Every girl should have this whether they like neutrals or simply if they're beginning in makeup. One thing I do suggest is that you use a base underneath, preferably with color to it. Maybe a taupe or a champagne color to enhance the lid color.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I love the colors in this quad and I like the pigmentation of Maybelline eyeshadows. I wish they didn't reshape these Stylish Smokes quads so that you get more of the liner and base colors, and less of the lid and crease colors.

Awesome product! I've been a lifelong Maybelline fan and I was definetely not disappointed about this. When used correctly and with a primer, these eyeshadows give you incredible color and longetivity. I wear all my eyeshadows from 5:30 am to 10 pm and my entire look hadn;t even creased one bit!! I am so amazed at the wearability of these shadows, I can use all of them at once and it still looks appropriate for the day! The price is good for a quad as well. The quality here can match Urban Decay.