Summer's Eve - Bath & Shower Gel for sensitive skin

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
 Summer's Eve - Bath & Shower Gel for sensitive skin

Purified Water; Decyl Glucoside; Ammonium Laureth Sulfate; Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Coco-Glucoside; Glyceryl Oleate; PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate; Citric Acid; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone; Ammonium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Fragrance; Sodium Chloride; Ext. Violet

This is a review for Summer's Eve Feminine Wash:

When I was around 6 or 7 years old, I first spotted this in my mother's shower. Thinking it was shampoo, I liberally applied this to my hair. Mom found this to be pretty funny, and explained to me that Summer's Eve was "not exactly meant for that".

Years later, after finally realizing what "feminine wash" means, I use this CORRECTLY (haha), and I love it.

Summer's Eve Feminine Wash is a shower gel meant for your lady bits. It leaves you feeling ultra-clean, better than any other shower product IMO. I'd like to guess that there's some sort of Ph-balancing ingredient that neutralizes odors, which is important because there's a whole lot more going on down there than a soap meant solely for your body can address.

I use the unscented kind, but there are different scents available. The consistency of the wash isn't runny, and it isn't thick either-- it's just kind of "there". This lathers into clearish bubbles and rinses away gently. And for sensitive-skinned gals: this stuff is both hypoallergenic and GYN-tested, so don't fret!

This wash is available at pretty much any place that sells your typical DS products: CVS, Wal-Mart, Target, etc. Have also seen this at grocery stores (in the bath and body aisle, obviously!). The 15oz. bottle is around $4-6USD depending on where you go, and there's also a smaller size available if you're just looking to try this out.

What started out as an innocent shower mistake ended up being a part of my everyday routine. While it may be a bit awkward talking about "lady washes" for some of us, I really hope this review helps anyone looking to try something different and perhaps a little more effective.

Thanks for the HG, Mom!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Man I just discovered what I have been missing. I have been using it for a week & I can tell the difference in that area already. Usually when I am out and about outside I get that sweaty smell and for some reason with this the smell is blocked and I still feel fresh. This is a HG for sure!

Popular Gels/Soaps