Summer's Eve - Bath & Shower Gel for sensitive skin

Summer's Eve - Bath & Shower Gel for sensitive skin

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Purified Water; Decyl Glucoside; Ammonium Laureth Sulfate; Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Coco-Glucoside; Glyceryl Oleate; PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate; Citric Acid; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone; Ammonium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Fragrance; Sodium Chloride; Ext. Violet

on 12/26/2014 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I like this stuff - it lathers well and makes me feel really clean. I have it in the tropical scent which smells nice but can border on smelling medicinal. I've never personally had any irritation from this, but I can't say the same for a male friend.. A little drop of this goes a long way - bottle is pretty cute too! Would repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This wash leaves me feeling cleaned and refreshed all day compared to no wash at all. I use this wash everyday sometimes even twice a day and I have had absolutely no problems with it. Every time I got buy the summers eve washes I always get different ones. One time it'll be the purple bottle, next the orange, after that the pink, and now I'm on the blue. I haven't had no irritation or reactions to these different types. Will be buying again and again.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

For background info, I have chronic UTI (once a month or so). My female part reacts badly to regular body gel and soap, even if they're unscented. I decided to give Summer's Eve Bath&Shower Gel for Sensitive Skin a try. It's been 2 months since I started using it, and I have not had (*knock wood) UTI ever since.

Also, I just tried this on my sunburn skin. Works great since it doesn't irritate the skin, but still cleans off all the chlorine water and sunscreen well :)