Summer's Eve - Bath & Shower Gel for sensitive skin

Filtered by skin type : Dry
 Summer's Eve - Bath & Shower Gel for sensitive skin

Purified Water; Decyl Glucoside; Ammonium Laureth Sulfate; Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Coco-Glucoside; Glyceryl Oleate; PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate; Citric Acid; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone; Ammonium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Fragrance; Sodium Chloride; Ext. Violet

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This body wash is my favorite. I have the green tea & cucumber one. It cleans gently, smells good, is easy to use, has a nice consistency, and easy to use. I buy this at Walmart since they always have it available. It is great for daily use and I highly recommend it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this specially formulated women's cleanser a lot because it keeps those "parts" feeling fresh and non irritated. It also doesn't interfere with my natural lubrication which I have had a problem with when using other feminine cleansers. If you're like me, and are fairly sensitive down there to most washes/soaps, this feminine wash is definitely for you. Granted, I only use it on girl parts and not all over my body. NOTE: I have also tried the generic brand, Equate, and it works close in comparison to this.

Works great down there. With soap or body wash, I get irritated and dry. I also use the cleansing clothes.