Summer's Eve - Bath & Shower Gel for sensitive skin

Summer's Eve - Bath & Shower Gel for sensitive skin

4.3

Purified Water; Decyl Glucoside; Ammonium Laureth Sulfate; Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Coco-Glucoside; Glyceryl Oleate; PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate; Citric Acid; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone; Ammonium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Fragrance; Sodium Chloride; Ext. Violet

on 3/4/2017 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

After watching many women rave about this product on YouTube, I decided to try it out because I was sick of not feeling clean and fresh during my period. As soon as I tried it out, I have loved it ever since! The clear gel that comes from the bottle is superbly delicate and has a light foamy lather. I used to use Dove's unscented bar soap which was recommended to me by a dermatologist but it does not compare to the cleanliness I feel with Summer's Eve. I no longer have that uncomfortable stripped feeling and everything feels clean down there. For anyone that needs an extra boost of freshness, purchase this product! I promise you it is not a gimmick and it's not expensive. For a reference, I only use the unscented version which is the fuchsia colored bottle.

on 7/18/2013 12:27:00 AM

I really like this wash. No scent, no irritation, and i feel so fresh and clean after using it. I think its a must have for every girl and the bottle is reallt cute and its cheap! I will continue to buy this for as long as I can!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This wash leaves me feeling cleaned and refreshed all day compared to no wash at all. I use this wash everyday sometimes even twice a day and I have had absolutely no problems with it. Every time I got buy the summers eve washes I always get different ones. One time it'll be the purple bottle, next the orange, after that the pink, and now I'm on the blue. I haven't had no irritation or reactions to these different types. Will be buying again and again.

on 8/30/2011 12:55:00 PM

This is HG for me. I somehow "crave" it...if that's possible for a product. HaHa!...I love the refreshing feeling it gives....like nothing else. If you are a clean freak like me....you've got to try this!

This is a review for Summer's Eve Feminine Wash:

When I was around 6 or 7 years old, I first spotted this in my mother's shower. Thinking it was shampoo, I liberally applied this to my hair. Mom found this to be pretty funny, and explained to me that Summer's Eve was "not exactly meant for that".

Years later, after finally realizing what "feminine wash" means, I use this CORRECTLY (haha), and I love it.

Summer's Eve Feminine Wash is a shower gel meant for your lady bits. It leaves you feeling ultra-clean, better than any other shower product IMO. I'd like to guess that there's some sort of Ph-balancing ingredient that neutralizes odors, which is important because there's a whole lot more going on down there than a soap meant solely for your body can address.

I use the unscented kind, but there are different scents available. The consistency of the wash isn't runny, and it isn't thick either-- it's just kind of "there". This lathers into clearish bubbles and rinses away gently. And for sensitive-skinned gals: this stuff is both hypoallergenic and GYN-tested, so don't fret!

This wash is available at pretty much any place that sells your typical DS products: CVS, Wal-Mart, Target, etc. Have also seen this at grocery stores (in the bath and body aisle, obviously!). The 15oz. bottle is around $4-6USD depending on where you go, and there's also a smaller size available if you're just looking to try this out.

What started out as an innocent shower mistake ended up being a part of my everyday routine. While it may be a bit awkward talking about "lady washes" for some of us, I really hope this review helps anyone looking to try something different and perhaps a little more effective.

Thanks for the HG, Mom!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This body wash is my favorite. I have the green tea & cucumber one. It cleans gently, smells good, is easy to use, has a nice consistency, and easy to use. I buy this at Walmart since they always have it available. It is great for daily use and I highly recommend it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is amazing stuff; I'm in my early 20's and never really thought about feminine maintenance until a friend of mine scolded me for my Vaginal Apathy; She insisted I buy this and I wish I had gotten it sooner; It's so soothing, refreshing and just leaves an overall clean feeling everywhere I wash, I've been using it on my face and have gotten some really good results with that, I've been using Morning Paradise and it's just an amazing smell. It rinses off easily with no residue or overbearing scent but just gives an overall great bathing experience.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this specially formulated women's cleanser a lot because it keeps those "parts" feeling fresh and non irritated. It also doesn't interfere with my natural lubrication which I have had a problem with when using other feminine cleansers. If you're like me, and are fairly sensitive down there to most washes/soaps, this feminine wash is definitely for you. Granted, I only use it on girl parts and not all over my body. NOTE: I have also tried the generic brand, Equate, and it works close in comparison to this.

on 2/24/2011 1:54:00 PM

I don't know why I ever stopped using this. I recently re-purchased and won't be without it again. I think it should be a HG for every woman. It provides gentle & effective cleansing for sensitive skin. Other soaps can be irritating for me. For some reason, ordinary soap doesn't seem as effective to me when it comes to freshness. and I've found nothing to control odor like this one does.

It's one of the few products I don't think I'd want to try in the generic version because I'm so satisfied with the original. This is an area where I don't want to risk any irritation.

My only complaint is I wish I could have bought the unscented but it was out. I got some floral scent which I really don't notice much, I just prefer unscented.

Works great down there. With soap or body wash, I get irritated and dry. I also use the cleansing clothes.