Summer's Eve - Bath & Shower Gel for sensitive skin

Filtered by age: 44-55
 Summer's Eve - Bath & Shower Gel for sensitive skin

3.0

Purified Water; Decyl Glucoside; Ammonium Laureth Sulfate; Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Coco-Glucoside; Glyceryl Oleate; PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate; Citric Acid; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone; Ammonium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Fragrance; Sodium Chloride; Ext. Violet

on 10/28/2015 4:45:00 PM

I apologize for the TMI nature of this review, but this wash is terrible! It made my sensitive lady parts burn like crazy. I got it in Simply Sensitive and it is simply. . . terrible (yes, I realize I already said that). It also does nothing to control odor. Although it is pricey, I will only use Diva Wash from now on.

on 2/24/2011 1:54:00 PM

I don't know why I ever stopped using this. I recently re-purchased and won't be without it again. I think it should be a HG for every woman. It provides gentle & effective cleansing for sensitive skin. Other soaps can be irritating for me. For some reason, ordinary soap doesn't seem as effective to me when it comes to freshness. and I've found nothing to control odor like this one does.

It's one of the few products I don't think I'd want to try in the generic version because I'm so satisfied with the original. This is an area where I don't want to risk any irritation.

My only complaint is I wish I could have bought the unscented but it was out. I got some floral scent which I really don't notice much, I just prefer unscented.