Summer's Eve - Bath & Shower Gel for sensitive skin

Summer's Eve - Bath & Shower Gel for sensitive skin

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Purified Water; Decyl Glucoside; Ammonium Laureth Sulfate; Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Coco-Glucoside; Glyceryl Oleate; PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate; Citric Acid; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone; Ammonium Chloride; Disodium EDTA; Fragrance; Sodium Chloride; Ext. Violet

on 1/10/2014 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My skin has gotten very sensitive in the last few years. Basically all of my skin has gotten sensitive, but mostly my face and lady bits have had the worst reactions. I have known for awhile heavily fragranced washes (I.e. bath and bodyworls) irritate my intimate parts, but in a pinch I will use them to shave. I pretty much had to stop that practice after I got a bad yeast infection, which I believe was a result of using BBW.

So enter me buying this one late night. It was embarassing and I made sure to go to the lady cashier, but the bottle isn't incredibly embarassing. I'm especially not embarassed now because this product is just what I needed. It doesnt burn and it works for shaving the bikin line. I didn't buy this for its "refreshing" properties because my vagina smells like a vagina. Perhaps it is cleaner, but nothing I have noticed. My lady parts just are not irritated and that is all I'm asking for with this product.

The packaging is pretty lame. I set my bottle above my shower on a shelf and mold actually started to grown under the clear plastic wrapper so the wrapper had to go. The cap also doesn't close all the way so that is sort of lame. Regardless of the packaging I will still purchase again.

The smell is nice and light. I don't want my lady bits to smell like flowers, fruit, food, etc. So this is nice and non-irritating.

Definitely worth looking at if you have some of the same issues.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This body wash is my favorite. I have the green tea & cucumber one. It cleans gently, smells good, is easy to use, has a nice consistency, and easy to use. I buy this at Walmart since they always have it available. It is great for daily use and I highly recommend it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

For background info, I have chronic UTI (once a month or so). My female part reacts badly to regular body gel and soap, even if they're unscented. I decided to give Summer's Eve Bath&Shower Gel for Sensitive Skin a try. It's been 2 months since I started using it, and I have not had (*knock wood) UTI ever since.

Also, I just tried this on my sunburn skin. Works great since it doesn't irritate the skin, but still cleans off all the chlorine water and sunscreen well :)