Neutrogena Deep Clean Relaxing Nightly Cleanser

No Image

3.0

on 11/11/2010 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this cleanser. I'm normally not a person who washes my face before i go to bed but this cleanser makes me want to. Doesn't dry out my face leaves it feeling fresh and clean. The fragrance does not seem strong to me, i actually really like the smell! Love this stuff leaves me relaxed and ready for bed! Will buy again but is a little pricey. Wish they had a night time moisturizer to go with it.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

It seemed like this product didn't do a whole lot for me. It never made my skin look better, but it also didn't cause me to break out. It seemed to dry my skin out quite a bit and I never felt like it was super clean. I also couldn't get past the smell. It smelled like an old lady perfume.

on 9/23/2009 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't understand why more and more companies are putting such STRONG fragrances in their cleansers, soaps, and lotions! YUCK!!!
I would never buy this again. I have a sensitive nose, and this stuff stings my nose like crazy when I wash my face with it. It does do a good job of removing makeup and stuff-- IF you can tolerate the smell, and if the fragrance doesn't irritate your skin (sensitive-skinned users BEWARE). The thing that annoys me most about this product- besides the heavy fragrance- is the packaging. I can't tell you how many times I went to pump some into my hand... and the pump clogs and squirts this crap in every direction! All over my bathroom sink, all over my mirror, and all over ME! I have had to change my shirt 3 times already (not in one day... LOL! ...different occasions) because this stupid pump clogs, and I forget that it has the tendency to do that, and then I'm wearing this stinky mess all over me. Bleh! I already can't stand the smell... I certainly don't want to be wearing it. I am very disappointed in Neutrogena over this product. If they removed the fragrance and changed the packaging, this might actually have had some potential.

on 9/15/2009 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love what it does to my skin. But oh my god does it smell horrible. To me it smells like old lady hand creme. If I use it at night I can't sleep because of the stink.

this is one of neutrogena's best cleansers. I use this every night, and it does a good job of washing off face makeup and sunscreen. Afterwards, my skin isn't irritated, red or tight- just fresh and clean. This cleanser hasn't made me break out at all, like some cleansers do. My favorite thing about this product is that it leaves your skin unbelievably soft and smooth, unlike any other cleanser I have tried. As weird as this may sound, at the end of the day, i look forward to using this cleanser because of the soothing, relaxing scent and the amazing results.