Neutrogena Deep Clean Relaxing Nightly Cleanser

No Image

3.0

on 7/23/2012 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

While it does clean my skin and smells good, It made my face feel very tight and slightly dry. I don't feel the quality is worth the cost.

on 2/28/2012 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Surprised by all the bad reviews! I've had this since last summer. Actually, I got this at Walmart and it was a random purchase, as I purchased this around 12:00 AM. Yep, I really was at Walmart then LOL. Anyways,I love to use it in the shower, getting for bed. The scents is SO good and calms me down and makes me sleepy! Oh man, I love this stuff. Plus, this gets my makeup off easily. I absolutely LOVE the little beads inside it, and how this is purple. So cute! The bottle says "Wash your day away for soft, clear skin." And it does just that. My skin is soft and smooth. Also, my skin is super super sensitive and doesn't break me out so that is a definite plus for me! I couldn't decide between the nightly cleanser or scrub, but I finally settled on this, although I'm thinking I will probably go back and get the scrub to go along with this. I absolutely adore this at night, but I don't think I would use this in the morning. It's too calming! Love this and I will repurchase forever!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

It smelled nice and that's about all I can say about it. It didn't really remove much makeup. I had to use cleanser cloths before and after to really get the job done. It didn't foam very well. I don't think it was a total loss to me because I bought it on sale for $5 and so I will probably just use it after I use a REAL cleanser at night because it does have a relaxing scent. If not it makes a great hand soap.

on 5/1/2011 1:48:00 PM

A pretty good cleanser. I use it with my rubber scrubber and it has kept my blackheads away. My face feels a lot smoother, but I can't say it really has cleared my breakouts. I usually wash my face twice with this. First, a quick wash and then a second time with a scrubber just to make sure all the makeup is off. I think it works pretty well if followed by a good moisturizer. I think next up I will try the scrub version of this!

on 10/12/2010 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is pretty good. I like the smell, and the foaming wash. It makes my face feel clean, and it relaxes me a little bit before bed. I think it did help a little bit with my acne, but one con would be it dries your face out a little bit.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This product is so-so. Doesn't do too much. Doesn't smell like lavender, either. The beads are fairly useless if you ask me. It looks cute at the sink, that's all.

It cleanses my face fine without leaving a weird residue or leaving my skin really dry but the scent is just way strong. I don't find it very relaxing at all.

I bought this because it said relaxing on it and I have kids they make me insane. That word wasn't real. I have acne skin and it didn't do anything at all. Not good not bad. It was just there.

i like it=)

is too drying i don't recommend it !