Neutrogena Deep Clean Relaxing Nightly Cleanser

2.7

on 12/14/2011 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Big, red hives all over my face. Need I say more?

I can only assume that the perfumes of the product had a horrific reaction with my skin. So here's a quick summary of this product:

-Strong perfumes (smell nice, but obviously not worth it)
-Little to no "deep" cleaning
-Nice packaging
-Terrible for remotely sensitive skin

Needless to say, I will never buy this again. I should also mention that I do not have incredibly sensitive skin, so I was shocked that my skin reacted like this. Ugh.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

It's alright-it kept my skin pretty clean, but didn't really clear up any breakouts or anything once i got them.

on 10/24/2009 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this cleanser for about two months now and I really gotta say I love it a lot. It doesn't make my face feel tight, dry or parched and I really enjoy the smell. It hasn't made me breakout, but the only downfall is I don't really find that it removes makeup really well. I don't really wear makeup, so that's not an issue for me. For right now, this is my HG cleanser. I'm going to try and branch out to find if I like something else with added benefits, but I will always fall back to this if nothing works!

Edit: I moved on and found a better cleanser that really works for me....Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Extra Mild :)