Neutrogena Deep Clean Relaxing Nightly Cleanser

Filtered by hair type : Straight
No Image

2.2

It cleanses my face fine without leaving a weird residue or leaving my skin really dry but the scent is just way strong. I don't find it very relaxing at all.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

It seemed like this product didn't do a whole lot for me. It never made my skin look better, but it also didn't cause me to break out. It seemed to dry my skin out quite a bit and I never felt like it was super clean. I also couldn't get past the smell. It smelled like an old lady perfume.

on 10/24/2009 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this cleanser for about two months now and I really gotta say I love it a lot. It doesn't make my face feel tight, dry or parched and I really enjoy the smell. It hasn't made me breakout, but the only downfall is I don't really find that it removes makeup really well. I don't really wear makeup, so that's not an issue for me. For right now, this is my HG cleanser. I'm going to try and branch out to find if I like something else with added benefits, but I will always fall back to this if nothing works!

Edit: I moved on and found a better cleanser that really works for me....Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Extra Mild :)

is too drying i don't recommend it !

on 9/15/2009 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love what it does to my skin. But oh my god does it smell horrible. To me it smells like old lady hand creme. If I use it at night I can't sleep because of the stink.