Neutrogena Deep Clean Relaxing Nightly Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Oily
No Image

2.8

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

It smelled nice and that's about all I can say about it. It didn't really remove much makeup. I had to use cleanser cloths before and after to really get the job done. It didn't foam very well. I don't think it was a total loss to me because I bought it on sale for $5 and so I will probably just use it after I use a REAL cleanser at night because it does have a relaxing scent. If not it makes a great hand soap.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this product twice. I did use it at night with no ill affects. It didn't seem to control acne, but it didn't cause it either. It really is a mediocre product, so I don't use it anymore. There is better, but this isn't BAD, just not amazing.

on 10/12/2010 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is pretty good. I like the smell, and the foaming wash. It makes my face feel clean, and it relaxes me a little bit before bed. I think it did help a little bit with my acne, but one con would be it dries your face out a little bit.

on 1/23/2010 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The worst facial cleanser I have ever tried. It made may face extremely rough and dry only after 3 days of use.