Neutrogena Deep Clean Relaxing Nightly Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

on 11/11/2010 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this cleanser. I'm normally not a person who washes my face before i go to bed but this cleanser makes me want to. Doesn't dry out my face leaves it feeling fresh and clean. The fragrance does not seem strong to me, i actually really like the smell! Love this stuff leaves me relaxed and ready for bed! Will buy again but is a little pricey. Wish they had a night time moisturizer to go with it.

on 9/15/2009 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love what it does to my skin. But oh my god does it smell horrible. To me it smells like old lady hand creme. If I use it at night I can't sleep because of the stink.

this is one of neutrogena's best cleansers. I use this every night, and it does a good job of washing off face makeup and sunscreen. Afterwards, my skin isn't irritated, red or tight- just fresh and clean. This cleanser hasn't made me break out at all, like some cleansers do. My favorite thing about this product is that it leaves your skin unbelievably soft and smooth, unlike any other cleanser I have tried. As weird as this may sound, at the end of the day, i look forward to using this cleanser because of the soothing, relaxing scent and the amazing results.