Neutrogena Deep Clean Relaxing Nightly Cleanser

2.9

on 2/28/2012 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Surprised by all the bad reviews! I've had this since last summer. Actually, I got this at Walmart and it was a random purchase, as I purchased this around 12:00 AM. Yep, I really was at Walmart then LOL. Anyways,I love to use it in the shower, getting for bed. The scents is SO good and calms me down and makes me sleepy! Oh man, I love this stuff. Plus, this gets my makeup off easily. I absolutely LOVE the little beads inside it, and how this is purple. So cute! The bottle says "Wash your day away for soft, clear skin." And it does just that. My skin is soft and smooth. Also, my skin is super super sensitive and doesn't break me out so that is a definite plus for me! I couldn't decide between the nightly cleanser or scrub, but I finally settled on this, although I'm thinking I will probably go back and get the scrub to go along with this. I absolutely adore this at night, but I don't think I would use this in the morning. It's too calming! Love this and I will repurchase forever!

on 11/11/2010 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this cleanser. I'm normally not a person who washes my face before i go to bed but this cleanser makes me want to. Doesn't dry out my face leaves it feeling fresh and clean. The fragrance does not seem strong to me, i actually really like the smell! Love this stuff leaves me relaxed and ready for bed! Will buy again but is a little pricey. Wish they had a night time moisturizer to go with it.

i like it=)

this is one of neutrogena's best cleansers. I use this every night, and it does a good job of washing off face makeup and sunscreen. Afterwards, my skin isn't irritated, red or tight- just fresh and clean. This cleanser hasn't made me break out at all, like some cleansers do. My favorite thing about this product is that it leaves your skin unbelievably soft and smooth, unlike any other cleanser I have tried. As weird as this may sound, at the end of the day, i look forward to using this cleanser because of the soothing, relaxing scent and the amazing results.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this product twice. I did use it at night with no ill affects. It didn't seem to control acne, but it didn't cause it either. It really is a mediocre product, so I don't use it anymore. There is better, but this isn't BAD, just not amazing.

on 10/12/2010 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is pretty good. I like the smell, and the foaming wash. It makes my face feel clean, and it relaxes me a little bit before bed. I think it did help a little bit with my acne, but one con would be it dries your face out a little bit.

on 10/24/2009 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this cleanser for about two months now and I really gotta say I love it a lot. It doesn't make my face feel tight, dry or parched and I really enjoy the smell. It hasn't made me breakout, but the only downfall is I don't really find that it removes makeup really well. I don't really wear makeup, so that's not an issue for me. For right now, this is my HG cleanser. I'm going to try and branch out to find if I like something else with added benefits, but I will always fall back to this if nothing works!

Edit: I moved on and found a better cleanser that really works for me....Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Extra Mild :)

on 7/10/2009 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I enjoy washing my face in my evening shower with this cleanser. It does have a nice fragrance, although its a little to strong for me. Next time I might try a different scent, I believe I've seen 1 or 2 different scents.

on 7/23/2012 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

While it does clean my skin and smells good, It made my face feel very tight and slightly dry. I don't feel the quality is worth the cost.

on 5/1/2011 1:48:00 PM

A pretty good cleanser. I use it with my rubber scrubber and it has kept my blackheads away. My face feels a lot smoother, but I can't say it really has cleared my breakouts. I usually wash my face twice with this. First, a quick wash and then a second time with a scrubber just to make sure all the makeup is off. I think it works pretty well if followed by a good moisturizer. I think next up I will try the scrub version of this!