Neutrogena Deep Clean Relaxing Nightly Cleanser

No Image

2.5

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't like this stuff at all. I will say that it does a great job of cleansing the face, but it also strips all moisture from your face. In my experience, I couldn't use this daily. It would dry out my skin. I don't like the exfoliating beads (unecessary). It also smells awful. I'll stick to Neutrogena's orginal formula.

on 4/15/2010 4:46:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like the pump bottle it comes in but that's about it. It seems to do nothing for me, it makes my skin feel unclean, like there's a weird sticky residue left behind. I tried using just a little, but it did nothing for me. Will not repurchase.

It cleanses my face fine without leaving a weird residue or leaving my skin really dry but the scent is just way strong. I don't find it very relaxing at all.

I bought this because it said relaxing on it and I have kids they make me insane. That word wasn't real. I have acne skin and it didn't do anything at all. Not good not bad. It was just there.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

It seemed like this product didn't do a whole lot for me. It never made my skin look better, but it also didn't cause me to break out. It seemed to dry my skin out quite a bit and I never felt like it was super clean. I also couldn't get past the smell. It smelled like an old lady perfume.

on 7/10/2009 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I enjoy washing my face in my evening shower with this cleanser. It does have a nice fragrance, although its a little to strong for me. Next time I might try a different scent, I believe I've seen 1 or 2 different scents.