Neutrogena Deep Clean Relaxing Nightly Cleanser

4.3

on 2/28/2012 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Surprised by all the bad reviews! I've had this since last summer. Actually, I got this at Walmart and it was a random purchase, as I purchased this around 12:00 AM. Yep, I really was at Walmart then LOL. Anyways,I love to use it in the shower, getting for bed. The scents is SO good and calms me down and makes me sleepy! Oh man, I love this stuff. Plus, this gets my makeup off easily. I absolutely LOVE the little beads inside it, and how this is purple. So cute! The bottle says "Wash your day away for soft, clear skin." And it does just that. My skin is soft and smooth. Also, my skin is super super sensitive and doesn't break me out so that is a definite plus for me! I couldn't decide between the nightly cleanser or scrub, but I finally settled on this, although I'm thinking I will probably go back and get the scrub to go along with this. I absolutely adore this at night, but I don't think I would use this in the morning. It's too calming! Love this and I will repurchase forever!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this product twice. I did use it at night with no ill affects. It didn't seem to control acne, but it didn't cause it either. It really is a mediocre product, so I don't use it anymore. There is better, but this isn't BAD, just not amazing.

on 11/11/2010 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this cleanser. I'm normally not a person who washes my face before i go to bed but this cleanser makes me want to. Doesn't dry out my face leaves it feeling fresh and clean. The fragrance does not seem strong to me, i actually really like the smell! Love this stuff leaves me relaxed and ready for bed! Will buy again but is a little pricey. Wish they had a night time moisturizer to go with it.

on 10/12/2010 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is pretty good. I like the smell, and the foaming wash. It makes my face feel clean, and it relaxes me a little bit before bed. I think it did help a little bit with my acne, but one con would be it dries your face out a little bit.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

It's alright-it kept my skin pretty clean, but didn't really clear up any breakouts or anything once i got them.

this is one of neutrogena's best cleansers. I use this every night, and it does a good job of washing off face makeup and sunscreen. Afterwards, my skin isn't irritated, red or tight- just fresh and clean. This cleanser hasn't made me break out at all, like some cleansers do. My favorite thing about this product is that it leaves your skin unbelievably soft and smooth, unlike any other cleanser I have tried. As weird as this may sound, at the end of the day, i look forward to using this cleanser because of the soothing, relaxing scent and the amazing results.