Stila Creme Bouquet

Stila Creme Bouquet
Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet

2.6

on 11/11/2011 12:51:00 PM

I keep going back to this product! I love wearing vanilla-based scents especially during fall-winter (Pink Sugar, Comptoir's Coco Vanille), I must say that Creme Bouquet is one of my favorites! Its scent is really comforting and as other reviewers say, perfect for snuggling! Its really long lasting too (since its EDP unlike my other vanilla scents!!). I just finished a bottle and will DEFINITELY buy again. I think the best deal in the internet now is going to Stila's website. They have the 50 ml EDP + a roller ball for only 36 usd!!

on 3/28/2008 3:24:00 AM

Soft, powdery, and vanillic. Very much along the lines of Cashmere Mist, but whereas CM is a "cool" powdery scent, this is a bit warmer. I wouldn't call this spicy by any means, but it's creamy (hence the name) and comforting. The floral top notes die down quick, thank goodness, that's the bit of Creme Bouquet that I hate.

For someone who doesn't like perfume in general, and absolutely hates it when I can smell perfume on someone when I'm like, 3 feet away, I really love this. It's a very light, sweet scent, completely unobnoxious. In fact, it smells a lot less like perfume than scented soap. As such, it's a very girly scent, so forget this if you're trying to smell sensuous. Then again, I want to smell fresh, not like a woman on the prowl. The only grouse I have with this is how quickly the scent fades. In fact, there's pretty much no lasting power at all. But I haven't been able to find another perfume that's this light and pretty, so this will likely stay as my favourite scent for a long time to come.

on 7/14/2004 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

On me, it's a nice light vanilla-ish scent. Not overly strong, and I like it that way. Last pretty well on me. I usually don't like vanilla/ creamy scent, but something in this made me like it.

Hmmm, I certainly don't hate this, it doesn't creep down my throat and tickle my gag reflex as many perfumes do. It is a bit too powdery for my taste though. I like the vanilla/hint of floral scent I smell through the powder though. The boy likes it, so I do wear my sample of it occasionally- not ever going to run out though! All in all, so-so. Long lasting however.

I don't think it smell like baby powder... it just smells strongly of vanilla. My brother says it's like the artificial smell of lipstick. Not my favourite smell but I like that it's different from the scents in the market which are mostly floral & feminine or aqua. Update: This really smells like my dettol spray or bug spray. Even though I love stila, I have to say their fragrance is crap!

on 1/27/2004 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this smells like baby wipes. i have smelled baby wipes that smell nicer. sickly sweet baby wipes. hmmm...stick with makeup!

Annoying powdery floral that does not last at all. Smells sickening on me.

on 10/20/2003 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Upon initial spritz - aaah beautiful. vanilla-y, flower-y (poetic, isn't it?) it was very lovely. After a few minutes, I wrinkled my nose at an odor that reminded me of bug spray. Surely, it cannot be me for I just sprayed myself with a delightful scent. It was indeed me. after a few more minutes the bug spray scent disappeared and was replaced with a light floral. However, I cannot get past that vile bug spray scent. So, NO I would not purchase this one.

on 5/21/2003 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

SWEET SWEET SWEET!!! So sickly it made me want to wash it off my wrist immediately...

Popular Fragrances