Stila Creme Bouquet

3.5

on 12/3/2016 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

In this fragrance I get a lot more powder than cream. It is a long lasting but soft fragrance with a lovely lilac note that reminds of the lilacs growing in my backyard garden. I don't detect the lily of the valley but there is a refreshing greeness to this scent. I like it!

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I don't care what anyone says...I'll always love Creme Bouquet! It just smells of pure happiness and innocence. How can anyone be against that? It's a very powdery vanilla floral, and you might possibly be reminded of babies, but I personally think babies are adorable so it's all good for me. My bottle is the original formula in the older (cuter) bottle, and I only use it on special occasions because I love it so much and I don't want to waste it. I also have two of the rollerballs, one for my purse and one backup. Staying power is relatively good, although it could be better for an EDP. But I'll let it slide because I'm just so weak in the knees for Creme Bouquet.

on 8/16/2012 8:17:00 AM

This review is for the Summer 2012 reformulation. I am comparing it with the memory of a sample I had some time ago so my memory may not be accurate
It Starts of with baby powder and a note that I find in Loukhoum which I don't remember being there before, like almond powder. Then the lilac kicks in with loads of fluffy vanilla. I thought I remembered Dove soap in there but unless I am completely wrong, that note has gone. The only major difference is the staying power which is not as good as the original which I remember as being really tenacious. If you liked the original though it is worth getting this, very very pretty especially if you love vanilla/heliotrope. LOTV coming through strongly in the drydown.
one lippie off for sp.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

An old favourite that I've finished. I usually find it hard to wear vanilla scents because they come off smelling too heavy/cloying on me. Creme Bouquet has just the right amount of "creaminess", as well as still maintaining a sweet delicate floral side. The vanilla doesn't over-power the lily notes as it settles on my skin and just adds to give a nice warm, but full-bodied scent. A nice comforting fragrance that I would be happy to repurchase. :)

on 7/16/2011 3:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

EDIT I am not enjoying the rollerball as much as the EDT spray. For some reason the scent of the rollerball seems so much heavier and stagnant. I think I'd better stick to the spray instead.

A few years ago I found Creme Bouquet shower gel at TJ Maxx. I bought it, used it, and was hooked! Imagine my chagrin when I tried to find a store that carried the EDT only to discover that it was discontinued! Luckily I managed to find it on an auction site. Thank goodness, because this scent is highly addictive and there was no way I could go on without it! :-)

on 9/28/2010 8:44:00 PM

It still hurts my heart every time I think about the fact that this was discontinued. This was my first perfume true love; my mom bought it for me when I was 17 and it's the one perfume I have worn continuously and repurchased over the years (I'm 23 now), and I still love it just us much. It smells like a mix of baby powder and vanilla, with a soft hint of florall. I do like a bit of powderyness in perfumes, but I'm not really a fan of baby powder scents as they tend to irritate my nose, however, it works perfectly in this fragrance. The vanilla adds a perfect creaminess to it...it's almost chocolaty. I will forever love this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

LOVE THIS. This was summer HG-till they discontinued it!

Its very sweet and powdery. The florals arent super strong. I usually hate florals but love this. Lasting power is amazing.

Unfortunately its GONE. But I have found a pretty decent dupe from CYS. Its nor as sharp as Stila's-softer and lighter, but it works really well for touchups and all over spritzes so I can use Stilas Creme Bouquet just on my pulse points and amximize the scent :)

At first ,this was a bit strong older lady scent ,then after a few minutes it dried down to a beautiful light vanilla scent with a bit of floral.I bought this also on beauty crunch after I had been on the fence about it for a long time. My fiance said wow ,very nice and he is VERY hard to please when it comes to fragrances.

on 9/11/2008 7:54:00 PM

LOVE the bottle but not the fragrance. It smells very artificial to me. I definitely get the vanilla but the floral is lacking. Really wanted to love this one, but have swapped it away.

on 8/27/2008 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I didnt like how it smelled on me at first, but then after a moment i fell in love with the scent!!it's so creamy yet lovely.I cant stop loving it!

Popular Fragrances