Stila Creme Bouquet

Stila Creme Bouquet
Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet

3.9

on 8/22/2012 6:42:00 AM

Being a vanilla addict, I do love this scent. I'm docking off a point from the rating simply because the scent fades far too quickly... although I do love it so!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have to agree with some of these other reviewers - this is an HG scent for me. I'm not sure why Stila would ever want to discontinue such a cult classic. Creme Bouquet does start out with a strong baby powder note, which isn't my favorite, but about an hour later it unfolds into a sweet, creamy floral on my skin - it smells like marshmallows and pink lilac. I've tried to stock up on Creme Bouquet and its sister fragrance Jade Blossom, because they are my favorite fragrances ever and are htf now. I am extremely picky about fragrances but both of these are not too heavy and just beautiful.

on 2/20/2009 1:27:00 PM

One thought comes to mind: ahhhhh, lovely!

on 5/21/2008 3:56:00 AM

I admit that when I spray this one, the top notes don't appeal much to my nose but the drydown is very good. This perfume stays for a whole lot of time and the best bit is how it smells after a few hours. Yes it is powdery, very, but I happen to like sort of old fashioned scents so it doesn't bother me. The package is simple but very pretty with the flowers in the bottle. I can't say is my favourite fragrance or that will ever be but I wouldn't mind repurchasing it.
I don't advise it for women who don't enjoy baby powder smell.

on 11/27/2007 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Lol, I received this sample through Sephora and love it! I guess it's reminiscent of "Love's Baby Soft" for me.

on 11/23/2007 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Got this as a sample from Sephora. It's just too powdery for me so I'd definately not be purchasing this. Glad it was just a sample.

on 9/8/2007 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Creme Bouquet ... soft, gentle, innocent, and lovely... my first choice when I want a nostalgic "comfort scent"... not a fragrance I thought would be attractive to men, but for some reason it is. Go figure... maybe it reminds them of younger days and simpler times, too.

on 9/7/2007 11:32:00 PM

I'm enjoying this fragrance as my "not knowing what to wear today" fragrance. It reminds me of a scented candle. It is basically a glorified baby powder scent. I will not repurchase, but will enjoy what I have. It is warm and I like that. It does receive compliments.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was weirdly obsessed with this scent for awhile. Loved it. Couldn't get enough. And then...somehow it just started smelling cheap and fake to me. Maybe not forever - maybe I'll fall back in love again. But for now - can't handle it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Just bought this based on the reviews and I'm glad I did. It does smell like baby powder but the dry down is very nice and feminine. I put some on and it was like a magnet--my husband came over and started kissing me and telling me how good I smelled. I'm definitely keeping this :-)