Stila Creme Bouquet

Stila Creme Bouquet
Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet

3.6

on 4/18/2011 7:50:00 PM

A cloud of vanilla ,dusty and sweet, mixed with light white flowers ,lilac and lily . Mostly a fluffy cloud of vanilla in the subltest ,skin type way ,you can imagine. Not too far away from Ava Luxe's Angel Face or Profumum's Vanitas. Somewhat powedery but really quite delicious. I love this .
Creme Bouquet is available again - yippee - go buy some ,girls.

on 11/14/2008 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I am surprised at the mediocre reviews here. This is truly my HG scent. It is just light enough that it never gives me a headache, which is rare as so many scents make me seriously ill when I wear them. The problem is finding the stuff. Seriously, I feel like you have to be a hunter to get your hands on it. Sephora is eternally sold out of it, and even the Stila website doesn't do a great job of keeping it in stock. I covet the bottle I have so much that I hardly wear it. In fact, the last time before today that I put it on was on my wedding day. One of my bridemaids said "what it the world is that?" "that is my favorite thing I have ever smelled". This is a very picky friend. I had to go on to tell her it is my favorite too, but that I never wear it because it seems to be so tough to get your hands on. The name suits it perfectly IMHO, because there is nothing sharp to this scent in any way, and it truly does smell so lightly sweet that I could imagine drinking it out of the bottle(probably not recommended...LOL) I don't get too much powder and certainly nothing sour out of it, but I smell a light creamy vanilla with soft flowers mixed in. If you are on the fence, I say try to get your hands on one of the rollerballs, as it is pretty cheap and a great way to try it. That is how I got hooked, and of course, now I can't find one anywhere for my purse.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is such a nice fragrance! It's light but yet still sweet and floral with a hint of warm vanilla. As for the powdery accord that people describe: I HATE POWDERY FRAGRANCES (like seriously I can't stress it enough), but I think this "powdery" is more milky softness than powder.
I find it's my favorite when I'm relaxing with my guy friend and don't want to smell too overpowering but still want to smell good. I get tons of compliments on it too.
The packaging is really cute and I feel it fits the fragrance perfectly.

on 8/27/2008 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I didnt like how it smelled on me at first, but then after a moment i fell in love with the scent!!it's so creamy yet lovely.I cant stop loving it!

Eyes: Violet

My HG perfume. On me it is light, powdery, with a hint of vanilla goodness. Not too cake like or foody.. it's not going to make the people around you want to eat cupcakes! I like it because it is not overpowering, but rather subtle and it stays on for quite awhile.

on 10/8/2007 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was surprised to like this. It's a subtle, unobtrusive white floral + vanilla. Not complicated, but comforting and feminine. I tend to like masculine/unisex scents so this is totally not what I gravitate toward. I received this bottle in a swap and will keep it, but I wouldn't repurchase. EDIT: The more I wore it the more the floral vanilla made me nauseous. Down to 1 lippie from 3. I ended up swapping it away. Notes include: vanilla, pink lilac, lily of the valley.

on 4/14/2006 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is just so-so on me, and needs to dry down a bit to even reach that stage. The initial spritz is very green - too green - in the way that mold or something going bad or rotting is green. However, after about 30 minutes or so it does evolve into a better scent. The vanilla comes out at this stage - and this is a very sweet, foody vanilla to me - and that softens the offensive notes quite a bit. The fragrance eventually morphs into a vanilla-green-floral, and this is probably a very nice fragrance on some people, depending on skin chemistry. But on me it really just goes from a gawd-awful beginning to a so-so dry down. Try before you buy!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Few fragrance houses can pull off describing a scent advertising a creation that is deemed creamy. Stila tries, but fails miserably. Creme Bouquet is a horrible (quite possibly the most pathetic) attempt at creating a creamy floral. It begins overwhelmingly, with strong jasmine-type floral notes and soon morphs into an obnoxious, heavy powder scent. Sooo heavy. Cloying, obnoxious. I'm surprised that a company targeted to the modern young woman would create a fragrance reminiscent of Johnson's Baby Powder, with a bit of 'bouquet' thrown in for good measure. I would NEVER wear this, it says nothing for my personality and makes me feel as though I had been changing diapers all day.

on 7/14/2004 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

On me, it's a nice light vanilla-ish scent. Not overly strong, and I like it that way. Last pretty well on me. I usually don't like vanilla/ creamy scent, but something in this made me like it.

on 1/3/2004 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

When I first smelled this at sephora, I had to have it. Now with a third of the bottle gone I find it sickly sweet.

Popular Fragrances