Stila Creme Bouquet

3.2

on 12/3/2016 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

In this fragrance I get a lot more powder than cream. It is a long lasting but soft fragrance with a lovely lilac note that reminds of the lilacs growing in my backyard garden. I don't detect the lily of the valley but there is a refreshing greeness to this scent. I like it!

on 8/28/2014 6:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I have been meaning to try this for a while, and when I saw it marked down at Ulta, I thought, why not? This is supposed to be a vanilla floral. Don't smell flowers. Don't smell vanilla. What I smell is Nair from the seventies, or more specifically the scent they used to mask the rotten egg smell of depilatory. MERCIFULLY, it does not last longer than an hour or two. This is one of those fragrances that hurts me to smell it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

LOVE THIS. This was summer HG-till they discontinued it!

Its very sweet and powdery. The florals arent super strong. I usually hate florals but love this. Lasting power is amazing.

Unfortunately its GONE. But I have found a pretty decent dupe from CYS. Its nor as sharp as Stila's-softer and lighter, but it works really well for touchups and all over spritzes so I can use Stilas Creme Bouquet just on my pulse points and amximize the scent :)

on 8/21/2008 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

Stila says this is a delicate blend of vanilla, pink lilac and lily of the valley....
I say this fragrance is hard to overdo. The vanilla is not too sweet and lends a soothing quality. Very soft. I imagine males may find this attractive, in a comforting sense: the perfect cuddle-on-movie night fragrance. As for the 'powder' I read in other reviews, I get a calming, creamy aroma. Definate repurchase for me.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I received a sample of this, in a swap. When I smelled it in the vial, for some reason I smelled licorace, which I hate. After reading the reviews, I took the plunge and sprayed it. No licorace, so there must have been something different in this vial before. At first sniff, I smell Shalimar, only a more synthetic version--if you can believe that. It dries down to an extremely powdery finish and smells like baby powder. I guess some might like it, but I don't want to walk about smelling like a newborn. Might have something to do with the fact that I don't have any children! LOL! I just don't care for it. I wouldn't purchase this and the sample will be passed on to another swapper to try:)

on 1/2/2006 7:36:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This was my first product by Stila & was very pleased w/it. Love the scent. Good for spring/summer. Will purchase again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Beautiful bottle, unfortunately, the product inside doesn't do it justice. This fragrance has notes of baby powder, baby powder, a hint of baby powder, and did i mention the baby powder? Gave me a headache. Really, really not a fan.

on 1/24/2004 11:06:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

A bit sweet, but not over-whelming, vanilla scent with a floral note. I've been wearing this daily for about 6 months. I really like it. I only gave it four lipsticks because the scent doesn't last all day.

on 6/18/2003 1:07:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I wasn't terribly impressed by this product. This is a nice sweet vanilla but not very original. If you get this be aware that its VERY sweet. The staying power on me wasn't great. All in all, I think you could get a nicer vanilla scent for cheaper.

Popular Fragrances