Stila Creme Bouquet

Stila Creme Bouquet
Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet

3.8

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I don't care what anyone says...I'll always love Creme Bouquet! It just smells of pure happiness and innocence. How can anyone be against that? It's a very powdery vanilla floral, and you might possibly be reminded of babies, but I personally think babies are adorable so it's all good for me. My bottle is the original formula in the older (cuter) bottle, and I only use it on special occasions because I love it so much and I don't want to waste it. I also have two of the rollerballs, one for my purse and one backup. Staying power is relatively good, although it could be better for an EDP. But I'll let it slide because I'm just so weak in the knees for Creme Bouquet.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I was very unimpressed with this perfume. On me, it is like a very watered-down version of Pink Sugar with an added noted of powder. I have to spray it many times for it to be noticeable, and even so, it fades very quickly into a faint whiff of powder. I regret buying this fragrance.

on 8/16/2012 8:17:00 AM

This review is for the Summer 2012 reformulation. I am comparing it with the memory of a sample I had some time ago so my memory may not be accurate
It Starts of with baby powder and a note that I find in Loukhoum which I don't remember being there before, like almond powder. Then the lilac kicks in with loads of fluffy vanilla. I thought I remembered Dove soap in there but unless I am completely wrong, that note has gone. The only major difference is the staying power which is not as good as the original which I remember as being really tenacious. If you liked the original though it is worth getting this, very very pretty especially if you love vanilla/heliotrope. LOTV coming through strongly in the drydown.
one lippie off for sp.

on 7/16/2011 3:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

EDIT I am not enjoying the rollerball as much as the EDT spray. For some reason the scent of the rollerball seems so much heavier and stagnant. I think I'd better stick to the spray instead.

A few years ago I found Creme Bouquet shower gel at TJ Maxx. I bought it, used it, and was hooked! Imagine my chagrin when I tried to find a store that carried the EDT only to discover that it was discontinued! Luckily I managed to find it on an auction site. Thank goodness, because this scent is highly addictive and there was no way I could go on without it! :-)

on 9/28/2010 8:44:00 PM

It still hurts my heart every time I think about the fact that this was discontinued. This was my first perfume true love; my mom bought it for me when I was 17 and it's the one perfume I have worn continuously and repurchased over the years (I'm 23 now), and I still love it just us much. It smells like a mix of baby powder and vanilla, with a soft hint of florall. I do like a bit of powderyness in perfumes, but I'm not really a fan of baby powder scents as they tend to irritate my nose, however, it works perfectly in this fragrance. The vanilla adds a perfect creaminess to it...it's almost chocolaty. I will forever love this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have to agree with some of these other reviewers - this is an HG scent for me. I'm not sure why Stila would ever want to discontinue such a cult classic. Creme Bouquet does start out with a strong baby powder note, which isn't my favorite, but about an hour later it unfolds into a sweet, creamy floral on my skin - it smells like marshmallows and pink lilac. I've tried to stock up on Creme Bouquet and its sister fragrance Jade Blossom, because they are my favorite fragrances ever and are htf now. I am extremely picky about fragrances but both of these are not too heavy and just beautiful.

on 2/20/2009 1:27:00 PM

One thought comes to mind: ahhhhh, lovely!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is such a nice fragrance! It's light but yet still sweet and floral with a hint of warm vanilla. As for the powdery accord that people describe: I HATE POWDERY FRAGRANCES (like seriously I can't stress it enough), but I think this "powdery" is more milky softness than powder.
I find it's my favorite when I'm relaxing with my guy friend and don't want to smell too overpowering but still want to smell good. I get tons of compliments on it too.
The packaging is really cute and I feel it fits the fragrance perfectly.

on 12/3/2007 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this fragrance, it is simple, pretty, with a lovely vanilla scent. Would buy again.

on 5/29/2007 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got the roll-on of this today and I love it!! There are a few minor problems, but it's worth the drydown. My first problem is that I unscrewed the cap and took a whiff. WOW! All I could smell was rubbing alcohol. I thought, "Ok, ok, just work with it and try it on". My next problem was application. I rolled some on my wrist and wwaaayyy to much product came out on just one roll. So much in fact, it dripped down my arm. So, I rubbed my arms together and now sit here drenched in Creme Bouquet. Good thing I like it. It is very creamy, snuggley scent. I have chemistry that picks up anything warm in perfume and brings that to the front. So I smell warm skin and powder and musk(?). It's very nice and I will be purchasing it again.

Popular Fragrances