Stila Creme Bouquet

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Stila Creme Bouquet
Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet

3.5

I just got this in the mail yesterday from the Stila website. The price was very resonable, in the $30 range. The bottle is very cute. It sprays out in a very fine and even mist. My first impression of the scent is a warmer version of Love's Baby Soft. Despite the word "bouquet", I do not detect a lot of floral. The scent is rather light, I can not really place the notes. The dry down is very warm smelling and cozy. I have only had it on for 5 hours but the scent is still there. This would be a lovely fall/winter perfume and perfect for younger tweens.

on 11/11/2011 12:51:00 PM

I keep going back to this product! I love wearing vanilla-based scents especially during fall-winter (Pink Sugar, Comptoir's Coco Vanille), I must say that Creme Bouquet is one of my favorites! Its scent is really comforting and as other reviewers say, perfect for snuggling! Its really long lasting too (since its EDP unlike my other vanilla scents!!). I just finished a bottle and will DEFINITELY buy again. I think the best deal in the internet now is going to Stila's website. They have the 50 ml EDP + a roller ball for only 36 usd!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

An old favourite that I've finished. I usually find it hard to wear vanilla scents because they come off smelling too heavy/cloying on me. Creme Bouquet has just the right amount of "creaminess", as well as still maintaining a sweet delicate floral side. The vanilla doesn't over-power the lily notes as it settles on my skin and just adds to give a nice warm, but full-bodied scent. A nice comforting fragrance that I would be happy to repurchase. :)

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My new absolute favorite!!! This stuff to me is liquid happiness, a title previously held by Kenzo Amour. I still love Kenzo Amour, but I feel that i've found a real perfume for all seasons. Top notes of this lovely scent include a soft powdery vanilla, some very feminine white florals which to me smell like heliotrope and easter lily. This scent is ultra feminine without being young, pleasantly sweet without being cloying, and powdery but in a very soft way. Wearing this scent is the olfactory equivalent of slipping into a silky white nightie and pink bunny slippers. If you're still second guessing this one, buy the rollerball version to try it out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Although I do like scents with a bit of a powdery quality, this for me was ultimately TOO powdery and I sold it, somewhat regretfully, on eBay. I love the bottle, though, it's romantic and pretty without being exactly "girly." I do love the creaminess of this fragrance -- if only it wasn't overpowered by the powdery aspect (maybe I should say overPOWDERED). The creamy floral quality is the upside here.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Not impressed with this scent. Not worth the money either! Haven't used it since I purchased it three years ago. Nauseating!

on 11/23/2007 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Got this as a sample from Sephora. It's just too powdery for me so I'd definately not be purchasing this. Glad it was just a sample.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I got a sample of this with a Sephora order. When my Sephora package arrived, I thought, "What is that lovely smell coming from the box?" The box smelled like vanilla. However, when I sprayed the tiny sample on me, it smelled like sweat mixed with vanilla--not pretty (and yes it was the perfume--I wasn't sweaty at the time, lol). I love all things vanilla, but there is no way I would ever purchase this product.

Wow I really like this! I'm usually a vanilla/candy gourmand fragrance type of girl but I like this. This scent reminds me of the old version of JnJ Bedtime Lotion which I really loved. The new version in my opinion is nothing like the old version. To me this scent is not all that overpowering if worn to a minimal which I do 1-2 sprays is more than enough. I prefer the roll on over the EDP because it is a lot lighter.

on 5/21/2007 10:04:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is one of my favorite fragrances. I have this in the roll on, solid, and EDP. It is actually one of the very few that lasts on me. I can still smell it on me after several hours have gone by. Unlike some other fragrances (like Vera Wang Princess) that, while I love the scent, they dissipate it seems right away and I'm spraying myself all day with it.

Popular Fragrances