Stila Creme Bouquet

Stila Creme Bouquet
Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet

3.8

on 4/18/2011 7:50:00 PM

A cloud of vanilla ,dusty and sweet, mixed with light white flowers ,lilac and lily . Mostly a fluffy cloud of vanilla in the subltest ,skin type way ,you can imagine. Not too far away from Ava Luxe's Angel Face or Profumum's Vanitas. Somewhat powedery but really quite delicious. I love this .
Creme Bouquet is available again - yippee - go buy some ,girls.

on 11/14/2008 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I am surprised at the mediocre reviews here. This is truly my HG scent. It is just light enough that it never gives me a headache, which is rare as so many scents make me seriously ill when I wear them. The problem is finding the stuff. Seriously, I feel like you have to be a hunter to get your hands on it. Sephora is eternally sold out of it, and even the Stila website doesn't do a great job of keeping it in stock. I covet the bottle I have so much that I hardly wear it. In fact, the last time before today that I put it on was on my wedding day. One of my bridemaids said "what it the world is that?" "that is my favorite thing I have ever smelled". This is a very picky friend. I had to go on to tell her it is my favorite too, but that I never wear it because it seems to be so tough to get your hands on. The name suits it perfectly IMHO, because there is nothing sharp to this scent in any way, and it truly does smell so lightly sweet that I could imagine drinking it out of the bottle(probably not recommended...LOL) I don't get too much powder and certainly nothing sour out of it, but I smell a light creamy vanilla with soft flowers mixed in. If you are on the fence, I say try to get your hands on one of the rollerballs, as it is pretty cheap and a great way to try it. That is how I got hooked, and of course, now I can't find one anywhere for my purse.

on 5/21/2008 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I got this in a swap from a generous MUAer. This has vanilla in it but not in an intense sickly sweet way. It is like a blend of delicate white flowers, white musk and creamy white chocolate-vanilla.

This lasts for ages!!! I thought TBS vanilla oil was long but this beats it. I have the spray version and use the roll on for touch ups. The spray version is better if you want max silage.

Though i received both versions in a swap i would not hesitate to buy when these run out.

on 12/9/2007 7:38:00 PM

BAD. I've always liked vanilla/gourmand scents, and this smelled fine in Sephora, so a couple of summers ago I bought the little rollerball vial. Once I tried it on me, within a couple of minutes it had morphed into a sweaty, prison-hooch sweetness that truly turned my stomach. I felt bad about wasting the whole thing, so I gave it to a little girl I babysat for at the time, who was thrilled to get a grown-up present. At least she was happy with it! I liked Midnight Bloom (which, in all honesty, verges on too sweet), but this stuff just smelled like vanilla left out in the sun.

on 10/8/2007 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was surprised to like this. It's a subtle, unobtrusive white floral + vanilla. Not complicated, but comforting and feminine. I tend to like masculine/unisex scents so this is totally not what I gravitate toward. I received this bottle in a swap and will keep it, but I wouldn't repurchase. EDIT: The more I wore it the more the floral vanilla made me nauseous. Down to 1 lippie from 3. I ended up swapping it away. Notes include: vanilla, pink lilac, lily of the valley.

on 9/8/2007 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Creme Bouquet ... soft, gentle, innocent, and lovely... my first choice when I want a nostalgic "comfort scent"... not a fragrance I thought would be attractive to men, but for some reason it is. Go figure... maybe it reminds them of younger days and simpler times, too.

on 2/27/2006 11:35:00 PM

Tried this one on today for an hour's "test drive" while shopping. It starts out with a little powder, vanilla, and something that reminds me of "China Rain" scented oil from health food stores. By the end of the hour, the China Rain had died out and a little bit of synthetic "green" had emerged, reminding me of the smell of florist shop carnations.

on 8/30/2005 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

first off, how cute is the packaging? love love love this fragrance. everything about it. this is the perfect sweet hard to place flower girly fragrance. whenever i am standing in front of my bathroom cabinet wondering which fragrance to wear, this one always wins because it is perfect for everything. i've found layering it over stonger perfumes and oils mellows them out. i just love this.
this is the hint of flowers in the wind you get when you are walking down the sidewalk on a hot day, and the breeze picks up flowers from someone porch. it's lovely and subtle and feminine.

on 8/19/2005 2:27:00 PM

This is a sweet, girly fragrance that is a blend of vanilla candy, soft flowers, powder and musk. The top notes, middle notes and dry down are all extremely feminine, warm and cozy. I'd buy it again!

on 7/20/2005 10:41:00 AM

I just love this fragrance, and so does my DH. Everytime I wear it he comments just how much he likes it. That makes it worth buying again in my book. For me, it has a warm vanilla-amber scent, that is not too strong smelling but just enough to have people notice. Lasts all day for me, which is a bonus.

Popular Fragrances