Stila Creme Bouquet

Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet

3.6

on 8/28/2014 6:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I have been meaning to try this for a while, and when I saw it marked down at Ulta, I thought, why not? This is supposed to be a vanilla floral. Don't smell flowers. Don't smell vanilla. What I smell is Nair from the seventies, or more specifically the scent they used to mask the rotten egg smell of depilatory. MERCIFULLY, it does not last longer than an hour or two. This is one of those fragrances that hurts me to smell it.

on 8/22/2012 6:42:00 AM

Being a vanilla addict, I do love this scent. I'm docking off a point from the rating simply because the scent fades far too quickly... although I do love it so!

on 11/11/2011 12:51:00 PM

I keep going back to this product! I love wearing vanilla-based scents especially during fall-winter (Pink Sugar, Comptoir's Coco Vanille), I must say that Creme Bouquet is one of my favorites! Its scent is really comforting and as other reviewers say, perfect for snuggling! Its really long lasting too (since its EDP unlike my other vanilla scents!!). I just finished a bottle and will DEFINITELY buy again. I think the best deal in the internet now is going to Stila's website. They have the 50 ml EDP + a roller ball for only 36 usd!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

An old favourite that I've finished. I usually find it hard to wear vanilla scents because they come off smelling too heavy/cloying on me. Creme Bouquet has just the right amount of "creaminess", as well as still maintaining a sweet delicate floral side. The vanilla doesn't over-power the lily notes as it settles on my skin and just adds to give a nice warm, but full-bodied scent. A nice comforting fragrance that I would be happy to repurchase. :)

At first ,this was a bit strong older lady scent ,then after a few minutes it dried down to a beautiful light vanilla scent with a bit of floral.I bought this also on beauty crunch after I had been on the fence about it for a long time. My fiance said wow ,very nice and he is VERY hard to please when it comes to fragrances.

on 5/22/2008 2:31:00 PM

I want to love it... but I just can't. This is straight up baby powder mixed with 1980s shampoo on me. Strong and nauseating, it never fades, and just keeps going and going. I hoped this would morph into something creamy and floral and vanilla, but it just kept smelling more and more like baby powder. Nay.

on 5/21/2008 3:56:00 AM

I admit that when I spray this one, the top notes don't appeal much to my nose but the drydown is very good. This perfume stays for a whole lot of time and the best bit is how it smells after a few hours. Yes it is powdery, very, but I happen to like sort of old fashioned scents so it doesn't bother me. The package is simple but very pretty with the flowers in the bottle. I can't say is my favourite fragrance or that will ever be but I wouldn't mind repurchasing it.
I don't advise it for women who don't enjoy baby powder smell.

on 11/27/2007 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Lol, I received this sample through Sephora and love it! I guess it's reminiscent of "Love's Baby Soft" for me.

on 11/23/2007 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Got this as a sample from Sephora. It's just too powdery for me so I'd definately not be purchasing this. Glad it was just a sample.

on 9/7/2007 11:32:00 PM

I'm enjoying this fragrance as my "not knowing what to wear today" fragrance. It reminds me of a scented candle. It is basically a glorified baby powder scent. I will not repurchase, but will enjoy what I have. It is warm and I like that. It does receive compliments.