Stila Creme Bouquet

Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

LOVE THIS. This was summer HG-till they discontinued it!

Its very sweet and powdery. The florals arent super strong. I usually hate florals but love this. Lasting power is amazing.

Unfortunately its GONE. But I have found a pretty decent dupe from CYS. Its nor as sharp as Stila's-softer and lighter, but it works really well for touchups and all over spritzes so I can use Stilas Creme Bouquet just on my pulse points and amximize the scent :)

on 8/27/2008 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I didnt like how it smelled on me at first, but then after a moment i fell in love with the scent!!it's so creamy yet lovely.I cant stop loving it!

on 5/28/2008 2:07:00 PM

I have been dismissing this fragrance for a loooooong time because it's initial blast is an overwhelming powdery mess. In the drydown, though, the powder receeds and (as the name suggests) a sweet creamy floral bouquet emerges. This is the perfect fragrance for the Stila girl - ULTRA feminine, soft, sweet, demure, clean. It's pretty in a semi-sophisticated way. Not bad, but not really for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This smells like baby powder. Maybe one could argue slightly more sophisticated, but quite like baby powder just the same.
Not a bad scent, but I couldn't imagine spending full price for it, I can't even guarantee I'd finish it up if it were a gift.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This perfume doesn't smell "bad" in any sense. Except for the fact that anytime I smell it I am instantly taken back to a very clean public restroom. One that has little deodorizers in each toilet bowl that release scent when the bowl is flushed. I don't like it...not for me. That is what I smell when I smell it and am reminded of. It brings back memories of some sort of scent that used to be used in the early 80's for toilet bowl freshening. Sorry!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I got a sample of this with a Sephora order. When my Sephora package arrived, I thought, "What is that lovely smell coming from the box?" The box smelled like vanilla. However, when I sprayed the tiny sample on me, it smelled like sweat mixed with vanilla--not pretty (and yes it was the perfume--I wasn't sweaty at the time, lol). I love all things vanilla, but there is no way I would ever purchase this product.

on 7/22/2007 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This fragrance stays on my dresser (with a collection of my other faves) as an HG fragrance. Although I don't like to wear it all the time, I definitely put it on, when I'm not sure what scent I am "feeling" for the day. It also has a pretty good staying power since my body tends to absorb most perfumes over the course of the day. I'm thinking of purchasing the roll on to keep in my travel bag.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Just bought this based on the reviews and I'm glad I did. It does smell like baby powder but the dry down is very nice and feminine. I put some on and it was like a magnet--my husband came over and started kissing me and telling me how good I smelled. I'm definitely keeping this :-)

on 3/23/2007 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I just love this! It smells of vanilla and white flowers (think lily of the valley). The dry down is lovely, smells of baby powder and vanilla. It smells gorgeous, fresh and pretty when you first spray it and really sexy and nuzzle-able when it has been on your skin for a while. It doesn't seem to last a very long time for an EDP, however I do wonder if this is because you stop smelling it yourself after a while. If I wear it for an evening out, I always get wafts of it the next day so there is some staying power (particularly if it brushes against clothing).

It's quite an unusual scent and I have never smelt it on anyone else. I hope they bring out a pure perfume or a bigger bottle so that I can go crazy with it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a GORGEOUS perfume. Most products in the Stila brand are on the pricey side, but this perfume lasts forever and you only need a little bit because it has incredible staying power. It is soft, feminine, and warm---very beautiful. It is a spring/summer scent I think, but it smells equally wonderful in the fall or winter. It is one of the few spring/summer perfumes that do not smell overdone or beachy, it smells very classy but not overly floral. It smells like a walk through a field of wildflowers and tall green grass, or an english garden. It is sophisticated, but youthful and cheery. Also, it is not overly sweet or sugary---both of which I dislike in perfumes. I will definitely buy this perfume again---and the bottle is just too cute!

Popular Fragrances