Stila Creme Bouquet

3.5

on 12/3/2016 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

In this fragrance I get a lot more powder than cream. It is a long lasting but soft fragrance with a lovely lilac note that reminds of the lilacs growing in my backyard garden. I don't detect the lily of the valley but there is a refreshing greeness to this scent. I like it!

I just got this in the mail yesterday from the Stila website. The price was very resonable, in the $30 range. The bottle is very cute. It sprays out in a very fine and even mist. My first impression of the scent is a warmer version of Love's Baby Soft. Despite the word "bouquet", I do not detect a lot of floral. The scent is rather light, I can not really place the notes. The dry down is very warm smelling and cozy. I have only had it on for 5 hours but the scent is still there. This would be a lovely fall/winter perfume and perfect for younger tweens.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I was very unimpressed with this perfume. On me, it is like a very watered-down version of Pink Sugar with an added noted of powder. I have to spray it many times for it to be noticeable, and even so, it fades very quickly into a faint whiff of powder. I regret buying this fragrance.

on 8/22/2012 6:42:00 AM

Being a vanilla addict, I do love this scent. I'm docking off a point from the rating simply because the scent fades far too quickly... although I do love it so!

on 8/16/2012 8:17:00 AM

This review is for the Summer 2012 reformulation. I am comparing it with the memory of a sample I had some time ago so my memory may not be accurate
It Starts of with baby powder and a note that I find in Loukhoum which I don't remember being there before, like almond powder. Then the lilac kicks in with loads of fluffy vanilla. I thought I remembered Dove soap in there but unless I am completely wrong, that note has gone. The only major difference is the staying power which is not as good as the original which I remember as being really tenacious. If you liked the original though it is worth getting this, very very pretty especially if you love vanilla/heliotrope. LOTV coming through strongly in the drydown.
one lippie off for sp.

on 11/11/2011 12:51:00 PM

I keep going back to this product! I love wearing vanilla-based scents especially during fall-winter (Pink Sugar, Comptoir's Coco Vanille), I must say that Creme Bouquet is one of my favorites! Its scent is really comforting and as other reviewers say, perfect for snuggling! Its really long lasting too (since its EDP unlike my other vanilla scents!!). I just finished a bottle and will DEFINITELY buy again. I think the best deal in the internet now is going to Stila's website. They have the 50 ml EDP + a roller ball for only 36 usd!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

An old favourite that I've finished. I usually find it hard to wear vanilla scents because they come off smelling too heavy/cloying on me. Creme Bouquet has just the right amount of "creaminess", as well as still maintaining a sweet delicate floral side. The vanilla doesn't over-power the lily notes as it settles on my skin and just adds to give a nice warm, but full-bodied scent. A nice comforting fragrance that I would be happy to repurchase. :)

on 7/16/2011 3:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

EDIT I am not enjoying the rollerball as much as the EDT spray. For some reason the scent of the rollerball seems so much heavier and stagnant. I think I'd better stick to the spray instead.

A few years ago I found Creme Bouquet shower gel at TJ Maxx. I bought it, used it, and was hooked! Imagine my chagrin when I tried to find a store that carried the EDT only to discover that it was discontinued! Luckily I managed to find it on an auction site. Thank goodness, because this scent is highly addictive and there was no way I could go on without it! :-)

on 4/18/2011 7:50:00 PM

A cloud of vanilla ,dusty and sweet, mixed with light white flowers ,lilac and lily . Mostly a fluffy cloud of vanilla in the subltest ,skin type way ,you can imagine. Not too far away from Ava Luxe's Angel Face or Profumum's Vanitas. Somewhat powedery but really quite delicious. I love this .
Creme Bouquet is available again - yippee - go buy some ,girls.

on 9/28/2010 8:44:00 PM

It still hurts my heart every time I think about the fact that this was discontinued. This was my first perfume true love; my mom bought it for me when I was 17 and it's the one perfume I have worn continuously and repurchased over the years (I'm 23 now), and I still love it just us much. It smells like a mix of baby powder and vanilla, with a soft hint of florall. I do like a bit of powderyness in perfumes, but I'm not really a fan of baby powder scents as they tend to irritate my nose, however, it works perfectly in this fragrance. The vanilla adds a perfect creaminess to it...it's almost chocolaty. I will forever love this.

Popular Fragrances