Stila Creme Bouquet

Stila Creme Bouquet
Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet

3.7

on 9/9/2013 7:39:00 PM

I purchased Creme Bouquet based on a rave review on TotalBeauty.com that listed this one as one of top ten of all time scents. I typically like vanilla based scents, so I took the plunge and ordered this without smelling it first--big mistake! Fortunately I only ordered the rollerball for $16. When it arrived, I put some of this on my wrists and took a lingering sniff. I immediately had a flashback of my now teenaged son as a newborn baby. Something in this fragrance took me back to that time. I recognized the scent but couldn't put my finger on it. What did this smell like from back then? Finally it dawned on me--BABY WIPES!! This stuff smells like baby wipes! While I reveled in my trip down memory lane, I couldn't stand smelling like I'd had an all over wiping down with a quilted, clammy baby wipe. I gave my daughter the rollerball but she gave it back to me after saying the stuff reminded her of scented tampons. I guess that explains why many people say this is a very "feminine" smell. Feminine product smell is probably more accurate. Oh My!!

on 2/20/2009 1:27:00 PM

One thought comes to mind: ahhhhh, lovely!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My new absolute favorite!!! This stuff to me is liquid happiness, a title previously held by Kenzo Amour. I still love Kenzo Amour, but I feel that i've found a real perfume for all seasons. Top notes of this lovely scent include a soft powdery vanilla, some very feminine white florals which to me smell like heliotrope and easter lily. This scent is ultra feminine without being young, pleasantly sweet without being cloying, and powdery but in a very soft way. Wearing this scent is the olfactory equivalent of slipping into a silky white nightie and pink bunny slippers. If you're still second guessing this one, buy the rollerball version to try it out.

on 5/22/2008 2:31:00 PM

I want to love it... but I just can't. This is straight up baby powder mixed with 1980s shampoo on me. Strong and nauseating, it never fades, and just keeps going and going. I hoped this would morph into something creamy and floral and vanilla, but it just kept smelling more and more like baby powder. Nay.

on 5/21/2008 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I got this in a swap from a generous MUAer. This has vanilla in it but not in an intense sickly sweet way. It is like a blend of delicate white flowers, white musk and creamy white chocolate-vanilla.

This lasts for ages!!! I thought TBS vanilla oil was long but this beats it. I have the spray version and use the roll on for touch ups. The spray version is better if you want max silage.

Though i received both versions in a swap i would not hesitate to buy when these run out.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Not impressed with this scent. Not worth the money either! Haven't used it since I purchased it three years ago. Nauseating!

on 10/8/2007 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was surprised to like this. It's a subtle, unobtrusive white floral + vanilla. Not complicated, but comforting and feminine. I tend to like masculine/unisex scents so this is totally not what I gravitate toward. I received this bottle in a swap and will keep it, but I wouldn't repurchase. EDIT: The more I wore it the more the floral vanilla made me nauseous. Down to 1 lippie from 3. I ended up swapping it away. Notes include: vanilla, pink lilac, lily of the valley.

on 5/29/2007 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got the roll-on of this today and I love it!! There are a few minor problems, but it's worth the drydown. My first problem is that I unscrewed the cap and took a whiff. WOW! All I could smell was rubbing alcohol. I thought, "Ok, ok, just work with it and try it on". My next problem was application. I rolled some on my wrist and wwaaayyy to much product came out on just one roll. So much in fact, it dripped down my arm. So, I rubbed my arms together and now sit here drenched in Creme Bouquet. Good thing I like it. It is very creamy, snuggley scent. I have chemistry that picks up anything warm in perfume and brings that to the front. So I smell warm skin and powder and musk(?). It's very nice and I will be purchasing it again.

on 5/21/2007 10:04:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is one of my favorite fragrances. I have this in the roll on, solid, and EDP. It is actually one of the very few that lasts on me. I can still smell it on me after several hours have gone by. Unlike some other fragrances (like Vera Wang Princess) that, while I love the scent, they dissipate it seems right away and I'm spraying myself all day with it.

My HG scent. I've tried so many fragrances but this is the one that I always come back to. Its creamy, alittle flowery with some powder thrown in. It's not overbearing so it's hard to overdo this one. I receive compliments on this like no other fragrance, men seem to love it. Also, the bottle is very pretty..I hope Stila never discontinues this. BTW, I also purchased the body lotion, when I layer it, it lasts even longer and brings out the fragrance even more.

Popular Fragrances