Stila Creme Bouquet

Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet

3.3

on 8/28/2014 6:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I have been meaning to try this for a while, and when I saw it marked down at Ulta, I thought, why not? This is supposed to be a vanilla floral. Don't smell flowers. Don't smell vanilla. What I smell is Nair from the seventies, or more specifically the scent they used to mask the rotten egg smell of depilatory. MERCIFULLY, it does not last longer than an hour or two. This is one of those fragrances that hurts me to smell it.

on 9/8/2007 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Creme Bouquet ... soft, gentle, innocent, and lovely... my first choice when I want a nostalgic "comfort scent"... not a fragrance I thought would be attractive to men, but for some reason it is. Go figure... maybe it reminds them of younger days and simpler times, too.

on 9/7/2007 11:32:00 PM

I'm enjoying this fragrance as my "not knowing what to wear today" fragrance. It reminds me of a scented candle. It is basically a glorified baby powder scent. I will not repurchase, but will enjoy what I have. It is warm and I like that. It does receive compliments.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this and went absolutely crazy last summer and overdosed. I'm not sure it really suits me, but I enjoy this lilac, lily of the valley and vanilla concoction when I'm in the mood for it. I especially love the drydown which is very similar to a good quality Egyptian Musk.

on 1/2/2006 7:36:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This was my first product by Stila & was very pleased w/it. Love the scent. Good for spring/summer. Will purchase again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

pretty baby powdery floral pink perfume...lilac,lily of the valley,vanilla....makes me feel like a princess when i spray this on!

on 5/29/2005 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Its a nice, comforting scent. It isn't likely to offend anyone, or excite them. Just nice and gentle. More snuggling than wild passion :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Beautiful bottle, unfortunately, the product inside doesn't do it justice. This fragrance has notes of baby powder, baby powder, a hint of baby powder, and did i mention the baby powder? Gave me a headache. Really, really not a fan.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

pretty powdery floral perfume...has pink lilac,lily of the valley & vanilla...pretty perfume that smells pretty and baby powdery...love the pretty flowers on the bottle...pretty baby powdery perfume...

on 8/15/2004 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was finally able to acquire a brand new bottle of this heavenly scent, and..am I happy! :)
I had tried a sample of it first and the thing that impressed me the most is its unique combination of flowers. I can say that this is the only fragrance that *truly* smells like a real bouquet of beautiful, freshly hand-picked flowers.
The day I first sampled it, I dabbed a bit of it behind my ears and I was doing some laundry; in order to get to the laundry room, I have to walk by a flowerbed...well, there were some pretty flowers there and I thought that the pretty scent I was smelling came from them, but it was actually Creme Bouquet!
I usually am not into florals but this one is an exception.
It is sweet, yes, but that's why you only need a little bit! Don't drench yourself in it or you'll get nauseated! This is one of those fragrances that needs to be used sparingly and with a light hand.
I do smell some of the baby powder notes but I think there's something else that's more predominant: there's a creamy, lotion-like note in it, that I can't describe.
Creme Bouquet is a floral/vanilla-based scent but somehow it also has an interesting creaminess and coolness that takes you by surprise!!
The bottle is just gorgeous...simple and yet very elegant. No need for frills..just simple elegance.
The price is quite steep though :( ...that's the only drawback, but it's still a very good purchase..if you want a fragrance that's very feminine, unique, cozy ...try Creme Bouquet! Oh..and remember... A LITTLE BIT GOES A LOOONG WAY! ;)

Popular Fragrances