Stila Creme Bouquet

Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet

3.2

on 8/28/2014 6:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I have been meaning to try this for a while, and when I saw it marked down at Ulta, I thought, why not? This is supposed to be a vanilla floral. Don't smell flowers. Don't smell vanilla. What I smell is Nair from the seventies, or more specifically the scent they used to mask the rotten egg smell of depilatory. MERCIFULLY, it does not last longer than an hour or two. This is one of those fragrances that hurts me to smell it.

on 9/8/2007 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Creme Bouquet ... soft, gentle, innocent, and lovely... my first choice when I want a nostalgic "comfort scent"... not a fragrance I thought would be attractive to men, but for some reason it is. Go figure... maybe it reminds them of younger days and simpler times, too.

on 9/7/2007 11:32:00 PM

I'm enjoying this fragrance as my "not knowing what to wear today" fragrance. It reminds me of a scented candle. It is basically a glorified baby powder scent. I will not repurchase, but will enjoy what I have. It is warm and I like that. It does receive compliments.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this and went absolutely crazy last summer and overdosed. I'm not sure it really suits me, but I enjoy this lilac, lily of the valley and vanilla concoction when I'm in the mood for it. I especially love the drydown which is very similar to a good quality Egyptian Musk.

on 1/2/2006 7:36:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This was my first product by Stila & was very pleased w/it. Love the scent. Good for spring/summer. Will purchase again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

pretty baby powdery floral pink perfume...lilac,lily of the valley,vanilla....makes me feel like a princess when i spray this on!

on 5/29/2005 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Its a nice, comforting scent. It isn't likely to offend anyone, or excite them. Just nice and gentle. More snuggling than wild passion :)

on 5/19/2005 1:36:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

At first, I was really crazy about this scent. It was a nice warm floral-vanilla that was just sweet enough. However, after a while it began to smell like bug spray to me. Won't buy this one again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Beautiful bottle, unfortunately, the product inside doesn't do it justice. This fragrance has notes of baby powder, baby powder, a hint of baby powder, and did i mention the baby powder? Gave me a headache. Really, really not a fan.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

pretty powdery floral perfume...has pink lilac,lily of the valley & vanilla...pretty perfume that smells pretty and baby powdery...love the pretty flowers on the bottle...pretty baby powdery perfume...