Stila Creme Bouquet

Stila Creme Bouquet
Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet Creme Bouquet

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I don't care what anyone says...I'll always love Creme Bouquet! It just smells of pure happiness and innocence. How can anyone be against that? It's a very powdery vanilla floral, and you might possibly be reminded of babies, but I personally think babies are adorable so it's all good for me. My bottle is the original formula in the older (cuter) bottle, and I only use it on special occasions because I love it so much and I don't want to waste it. I also have two of the rollerballs, one for my purse and one backup. Staying power is relatively good, although it could be better for an EDP. But I'll let it slide because I'm just so weak in the knees for Creme Bouquet.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

An old favourite that I've finished. I usually find it hard to wear vanilla scents because they come off smelling too heavy/cloying on me. Creme Bouquet has just the right amount of "creaminess", as well as still maintaining a sweet delicate floral side. The vanilla doesn't over-power the lily notes as it settles on my skin and just adds to give a nice warm, but full-bodied scent. A nice comforting fragrance that I would be happy to repurchase. :)

on 7/16/2011 3:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

EDIT I am not enjoying the rollerball as much as the EDT spray. For some reason the scent of the rollerball seems so much heavier and stagnant. I think I'd better stick to the spray instead.

A few years ago I found Creme Bouquet shower gel at TJ Maxx. I bought it, used it, and was hooked! Imagine my chagrin when I tried to find a store that carried the EDT only to discover that it was discontinued! Luckily I managed to find it on an auction site. Thank goodness, because this scent is highly addictive and there was no way I could go on without it! :-)

on 4/18/2011 7:50:00 PM

A cloud of vanilla ,dusty and sweet, mixed with light white flowers ,lilac and lily . Mostly a fluffy cloud of vanilla in the subltest ,skin type way ,you can imagine. Not too far away from Ava Luxe's Angel Face or Profumum's Vanitas. Somewhat powedery but really quite delicious. I love this .
Creme Bouquet is available again - yippee - go buy some ,girls.

on 9/28/2010 8:44:00 PM

It still hurts my heart every time I think about the fact that this was discontinued. This was my first perfume true love; my mom bought it for me when I was 17 and it's the one perfume I have worn continuously and repurchased over the years (I'm 23 now), and I still love it just us much. It smells like a mix of baby powder and vanilla, with a soft hint of florall. I do like a bit of powderyness in perfumes, but I'm not really a fan of baby powder scents as they tend to irritate my nose, however, it works perfectly in this fragrance. The vanilla adds a perfect creaminess to it...it's almost chocolaty. I will forever love this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have to agree with some of these other reviewers - this is an HG scent for me. I'm not sure why Stila would ever want to discontinue such a cult classic. Creme Bouquet does start out with a strong baby powder note, which isn't my favorite, but about an hour later it unfolds into a sweet, creamy floral on my skin - it smells like marshmallows and pink lilac. I've tried to stock up on Creme Bouquet and its sister fragrance Jade Blossom, because they are my favorite fragrances ever and are htf now. I am extremely picky about fragrances but both of these are not too heavy and just beautiful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

LOVE THIS. This was summer HG-till they discontinued it!

Its very sweet and powdery. The florals arent super strong. I usually hate florals but love this. Lasting power is amazing.

Unfortunately its GONE. But I have found a pretty decent dupe from CYS. Its nor as sharp as Stila's-softer and lighter, but it works really well for touchups and all over spritzes so I can use Stilas Creme Bouquet just on my pulse points and amximize the scent :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My new absolute favorite!!! This stuff to me is liquid happiness, a title previously held by Kenzo Amour. I still love Kenzo Amour, but I feel that i've found a real perfume for all seasons. Top notes of this lovely scent include a soft powdery vanilla, some very feminine white florals which to me smell like heliotrope and easter lily. This scent is ultra feminine without being young, pleasantly sweet without being cloying, and powdery but in a very soft way. Wearing this scent is the olfactory equivalent of slipping into a silky white nightie and pink bunny slippers. If you're still second guessing this one, buy the rollerball version to try it out.

on 11/14/2008 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I am surprised at the mediocre reviews here. This is truly my HG scent. It is just light enough that it never gives me a headache, which is rare as so many scents make me seriously ill when I wear them. The problem is finding the stuff. Seriously, I feel like you have to be a hunter to get your hands on it. Sephora is eternally sold out of it, and even the Stila website doesn't do a great job of keeping it in stock. I covet the bottle I have so much that I hardly wear it. In fact, the last time before today that I put it on was on my wedding day. One of my bridemaids said "what it the world is that?" "that is my favorite thing I have ever smelled". This is a very picky friend. I had to go on to tell her it is my favorite too, but that I never wear it because it seems to be so tough to get your hands on. The name suits it perfectly IMHO, because there is nothing sharp to this scent in any way, and it truly does smell so lightly sweet that I could imagine drinking it out of the bottle(probably not recommended...LOL) I don't get too much powder and certainly nothing sour out of it, but I smell a light creamy vanilla with soft flowers mixed in. If you are on the fence, I say try to get your hands on one of the rollerballs, as it is pretty cheap and a great way to try it. That is how I got hooked, and of course, now I can't find one anywhere for my purse.

on 8/27/2008 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I didnt like how it smelled on me at first, but then after a moment i fell in love with the scent!!it's so creamy yet lovely.I cant stop loving it!