Stila Creme Bouquet

3.5

on 12/3/2016 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

In this fragrance I get a lot more powder than cream. It is a long lasting but soft fragrance with a lovely lilac note that reminds of the lilacs growing in my backyard garden. I don't detect the lily of the valley but there is a refreshing greeness to this scent. I like it!

on 3/31/2015 6:58:00 AM

I bought the collection online for PHP 2,500.00 in ebay... It was then shipped right in my door step... The fragrance provided with following notes: Top-Vanilla; Middle-Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, and Lilac, Base-Milk....Overall love the smell on my skin the reaction on it settled was very pleasant and not overpowering...The smell was sweet but not strong like berries.

I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE! I can't write a fancy review with fancy wording, but I wanted to write something about Stila from someone who DOES LIKE IT ALOT! I've NEVER regretted buying it and I also use it sparingly to save it because of the cost. I thought it was a beautiful fragrance.

on 8/28/2014 6:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I have been meaning to try this for a while, and when I saw it marked down at Ulta, I thought, why not? This is supposed to be a vanilla floral. Don't smell flowers. Don't smell vanilla. What I smell is Nair from the seventies, or more specifically the scent they used to mask the rotten egg smell of depilatory. MERCIFULLY, it does not last longer than an hour or two. This is one of those fragrances that hurts me to smell it.

on 9/9/2013 7:39:00 PM

I purchased Creme Bouquet based on a rave review on TotalBeauty.com that listed this one as one of top ten of all time scents. I typically like vanilla based scents, so I took the plunge and ordered this without smelling it first--big mistake! Fortunately I only ordered the rollerball for $16. When it arrived, I put some of this on my wrists and took a lingering sniff. I immediately had a flashback of my now teenaged son as a newborn baby. Something in this fragrance took me back to that time. I recognized the scent but couldn't put my finger on it. What did this smell like from back then? Finally it dawned on me--BABY WIPES!! This stuff smells like baby wipes! While I reveled in my trip down memory lane, I couldn't stand smelling like I'd had an all over wiping down with a quilted, clammy baby wipe. I gave my daughter the rollerball but she gave it back to me after saying the stuff reminded her of scented tampons. I guess that explains why many people say this is a very "feminine" smell. Feminine product smell is probably more accurate. Oh My!!

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I don't care what anyone says...I'll always love Creme Bouquet! It just smells of pure happiness and innocence. How can anyone be against that? It's a very powdery vanilla floral, and you might possibly be reminded of babies, but I personally think babies are adorable so it's all good for me. My bottle is the original formula in the older (cuter) bottle, and I only use it on special occasions because I love it so much and I don't want to waste it. I also have two of the rollerballs, one for my purse and one backup. Staying power is relatively good, although it could be better for an EDP. But I'll let it slide because I'm just so weak in the knees for Creme Bouquet.

I just got this in the mail yesterday from the Stila website. The price was very resonable, in the $30 range. The bottle is very cute. It sprays out in a very fine and even mist. My first impression of the scent is a warmer version of Love's Baby Soft. Despite the word "bouquet", I do not detect a lot of floral. The scent is rather light, I can not really place the notes. The dry down is very warm smelling and cozy. I have only had it on for 5 hours but the scent is still there. This would be a lovely fall/winter perfume and perfect for younger tweens.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I was very unimpressed with this perfume. On me, it is like a very watered-down version of Pink Sugar with an added noted of powder. I have to spray it many times for it to be noticeable, and even so, it fades very quickly into a faint whiff of powder. I regret buying this fragrance.

on 8/22/2012 6:42:00 AM

Being a vanilla addict, I do love this scent. I'm docking off a point from the rating simply because the scent fades far too quickly... although I do love it so!

on 8/16/2012 8:17:00 AM

This review is for the Summer 2012 reformulation. I am comparing it with the memory of a sample I had some time ago so my memory may not be accurate
It Starts of with baby powder and a note that I find in Loukhoum which I don't remember being there before, like almond powder. Then the lilac kicks in with loads of fluffy vanilla. I thought I remembered Dove soap in there but unless I am completely wrong, that note has gone. The only major difference is the staying power which is not as good as the original which I remember as being really tenacious. If you liked the original though it is worth getting this, very very pretty especially if you love vanilla/heliotrope. LOTV coming through strongly in the drydown.
one lippie off for sp.